EA not working with the pro cent account - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EA not working with the pro cent account

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

EA not working with the pro cent account

the ea on running of simple quotes on strategy as differing the plain on upper lower condition of alert those will not works on opening new position with the trading.

i dont have any idea about this

chatted with mr nick k of customer service but can not buy with his promise.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    working now by the tier field of the currency pairs but those gives of the worst as not opening any position with the chance by the non major pairs ea trading with the procent plan.
    :(

please if anyone has with the resolution on telling of how to work with above issue
    should i try to see trading with the different ea by other programmer?

update :
    i guess those as the minimum set on tp value should reach of numbers as having with the rules on consequences of the broker on referring terms.
    but i should never forgot that i much times closing by the past plan on gaining of less of 47 and somes with the tp set by the order.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by lawners1791; 08-17-2015 at 04:41 PM.

Thumbs Up
    untitled.JPG
    above are real trading without the use of ea running with the chart.
    as happened also my ea would not helping on opening new position with the different broker not the procent only of the roboforex.
    will see if something happen for example about the tp value as now has maybe to requires of the higher minimum limit with the rules of broker/meta quotes.
    but now just working with the manual without the scripting running with the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the problem i guess about the change on minimum tp with the broker regulation on referring objection as order can not be opened
    but still not sure that the rest of pairs should still of those run with the less on tp value as happened with the initial setting of my 4 years ea template

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    today i have just tried again to work with the ea running with the live trading.
    and those works of the good chance on processing requests of order with the use of ea attached by the major pairs field
    but im not telling you nonsense about the past days that the same ea can not worked on opening position with the live trading

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12