EA not working with the pro cent account
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EA not working with the pro cent account

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

EA not working with the pro cent account

the ea on running of simple quotes on strategy as differing the plain on upper lower condition of alert those will not works on opening new position with the trading.

i dont have any idea about this

chatted with mr nick k of customer service but can not buy with his promise.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    the ea on running of simple quotes on strategy as differing the plain on upper lower condition of alert those will not works on opening new position with the trading.

i dont have any idea about this

chatted with mr nick k of customer service but can not buy with his promise.
    Hi! Please, contact with EA developer for more details. We do not have restriction for trading with EA.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    experience the same
    the ea wont work on opening by the major pairs layer
    here is conversation with mr nick k
    untitled.JPG

4.JPG

the ea work as i add eurgbp pairs with the ea

i guess the system block me to work by major pairs

does anyone experience the same?

what is behind the issue of not to run ea trading by major pairs?

is that because the ea programmer is handsome that everyone should envy of him (even if he is not living in arkansas near orlando) ?

Not allowed!
    Last edited by sweercheers; 08-13-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    Please give me some time to answer your question. I hope I can answer you by next week. Today I am very busy so I might be able to see how does it work on pro cent account. I have used Angry Bird Scalping on my Fix Cent account and found good results.

I must say whether it works or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I am glad to inform lawners1791 and sweercheers that EA's can be used in procent account. I have just tested Angry Bird Scalping on the procent server and you know it is a real account. Here is the screenshot of the trades. Here you need to modify your EA to set your SL or TP. I mean you need to multiply by 10 to set your desired TP or SL. I'll show you the trade history which will show you the new name I used as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Here are the trade results. Here all the trades opened by EA. Few closed manually and most were closed due to hitting TP. Please note when more that one trade is opened by ea for a single symbol TP level is automatically adjusted. Here I applied EA to three pairs simultaneously.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I am glad to inform lawners1791 and sweercheers that EA's can be used in procent account. I have just tested Angry Bird Scalping on the procent server and you know it is a real account. Here is the screenshot of the trades. Here you need to modify your EA to set your SL or TP. I mean you need to multiply by 10 to set your desired TP or SL. I'll show you the trade history which will show you the new name I used as well.

i dont have any idea about the case of above as those still happen now with the server
    the ea will not work on opening order by the major pairs unless to open new windows of the tier pairs currency
    ea works on opening order in audusd but not by the major pairs
    those to leads as working of more with the evaluation of profiles by the non major pairs to keep on earning with the ea trading.
    the Ghaasyiyah EA also not working by the layer but now with different ea attached with layer.

i know what im working with the ea those has of no fails as attach also the indy drawing on field but only working while giving of same numbers on signals on trigerring order.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 08-27-2015 at 12:27 PM. Reason: del picrures

Thumbs Up
    for example if i only managed to work on calling of one with the signals of above to calls of an order
    why those should run on creating ones only as by the tiers field of chart with the trading mt?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the trading as shown by the comment field those works of the return with the use of ea as opening by the tier field only.
    please if anyone experience the same and have the answer of case regarding non major pairs issue of the ea trading by procent account

untitled.JPG

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yesterday cookies by the ea trading
    untitled.jpg
    the function of the pipsts those are the trailing stops and the exit strategy works of the good way
    but broker wont let me take chance to work with the major pairs

nkhan2810 worked as showing returns of ea trading with his ea angry bird
    but mine is not
    if those are about the tp value with the order of 47 to broke minimum limit of broker rules i guess not as nkhan worked with the 20-30 by less green closed order unless he work of the hidden tp and sl or ts on modifying order.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by lawners1791; 08-15-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast