Why there are just few successful traders?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why there are just few successful traders?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Why there are just few successful traders?

I don't know but the forex brokers gives huge opportunitis PAMM or to copy successful traders but i don't see a lot of people swim in money.Why?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I don't know actually why mass people are not able to become successful traders yet. May be their lack of proper knowledge are the main hindrance of becoming a successful trader. I have not yet started trade with forex, I am involved with demo at this moment. But I believe that it is very possible to become a successful trader if we try our best.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    The forex trading market is designed for that purpose, and it will continue like that. You will hardly see a successful trader because many of the traders in the market are not supposed to be trader, they forced themselves to be traders because they need money, things will always be like this if the case is not seriously taken.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, I think a lot of forex traders who are successful from forex trading, but their success can rarely last long. This may be caused by psychological owned trading a bad change, so that ultimately they have failed in the end. So if we later had success in forex trading, we still need to control the psychology of trading in order to maintain our advantage in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    There are many people who come to the forex and there are many others who went from forex every day. In fact, I have never met my friend who has been trading forex successfully. Me too. Forex is absolutely difficult, the key to be success in forex on psychology. Almost everyone has had a habit lack of discipline, love of money, less studying, and want to succeed quickly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I don't know but the forex brokers gives huge opportunitis PAMM or to copy successful traders but i don't see a lot of people swim in money.Why?
    I think the main reason the people not trade according to market and try to not control the emotion in the forex trading well so that's why the get the loss in the trading and not get the success in the forex trading business so if you want to success then understand the forex trading system well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i think they are few successful traders because the forex market is not easy and needs a lot to learn and to do and they aren't a lot of people are patient and can understand the natural of the forex market . every new trader go to forex market and fells that he will be very rich very fast and go the market without learn and without any practice and thats cause a lot of loose .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    i think every body cannot successful in Forex but some body successful because the forex is not easy this is very risky market when you learn hard work good knowledge on forex then successful trader.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Thats because being a consistent earner in forex is very difficult,it takes great skill and very few traders pocesses such a skill,there are several reasons traders don't succed and amongst them are lack of a trading plan,inpatient,greed and improper risk and money management skill,and we as humans are grately affected ny our emotions and very few can control there emotions when it comes to money,and such lack of control affects our trading outcome.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    in fact all beginner trader do not have the enough patience so they must loss some money and they not learn from this loss so they are losing money till money so i think being a successful trader is totally depend on your patience only and you must face any loss and you must learn from any loss .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast