Which payment proccesor its the best?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which payment proccesor its the best?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Which payment proccesor its the best?

We know that there are a lot of payment methods electronic payments and with bank card but which its safer?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Each and every payment processor are trying to render their best service to attract client into their platform. So, I think all the payment processors are good, I am using moneybookers, payza, webmoney. You can try moneybookers also on test basis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I ca not say that a particular payment system can be the best, but i the truth of the matter, you can not be sure what will become of any business, most especially if you do not knwo much about it. I suppose; this is the case of the popular liberty reserve that is no more, traders thinks it to be best, but they proved to be the worse.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think the best payment method for today is perfect money and OKPAY, since both e-payment has a minimal requirement for receiving and sending money. Very different from other e-payment where we have to verify the data used to receive and send money. Then another e-payment accounts also have restrictions unilaterally, and the severity of these restrictions is often done for no apparent reason.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    if we talk about e currencies then webmoney.perfect money and neteller is quite safe and good payment processors and almost every broker offer all of them or one or two of them as payment service and also payoneer master card now a days quite safe for deposit and withdrawal purpose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally i prefer to use payment processor,though i like to use mine debt card as well but i kinda like the idea of using the payment processor as it might it easy to use the money to buy other things needed and transferring the money from payment processors to mine personally account dont take long but debt card take few days.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    We know that there are a lot of payment methods electronic payments and with bank card but which its safer?
    In my opinion i thin the webmoney payment processor is best because it is very easy to use and it will provide lot of facilities to the customers , we buy any thing and we can pay our bills and top up mobile account so it is best payment processor and reliable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think moneybookers is the best payment system in the present time and it is the one of the great payment processor for online user.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I prefer a drag-and-filing via electronic banking only because they are easy to handle and is also faster and more safely, especially my bank a moneyboker bank is one of the best banks in so far in electronic banking because of ease of handling and ease of conversion to banks Flooring

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    it all depends on the available payment processor in your region,in my country it was once liberty reserve that was traders best chioce until it was closed but know its webmoney and they ate very reliable.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast