Do you belive in your broker?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you belive in your broker?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Do you belive in your broker?

We know that we can invest in forex very huge capital 100.000 or even 1.000.000 but this is a huge money and maybe a error appears you will lose a lot of money.Do you feel safe with your broker?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,120
    Given: 409
    it's entirely depends on your broker reputation
    let's talk what good broker will do for their clients , how, getting more regulation right.
    see here what's Roboforex doing for it' clients;
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/1...3247#post13247
    recently got another regulation , isn't it great ))
    see security of your funds;
    http://www.roboforex.com/operations/security/
    so we collectively can say , roboforex is a good broker for any kind of the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a very valid question. I can say that Roboforex is a good broker. Though I have not started trade with roboforex yet, but I came to know from my someone senior friend that roboforex is better than any other broker. Accordingly I have joined and planning to start trade with bonus at the initial stage and later with some investment.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If i do not believe in the company i ma trading with, then why am i trading with the company? I so much believe in the company that i am dealing with, they process my trading withdrawals and answers all my grievances, this is the things i want from a forex broker, so far they will continue this way, i have nothing to fear about dealing with them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Yes, I feel safe with the broker that I use. Because I had its own criteria in choosing a forex broker, which minimum must have a minimum forex forums and have many branches, and for example I would like to deposit large amounts of money, then I have to come directly to the office broker and the broker knew very well beforehand.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    We know that we can invest in forex very huge capital 100.000 or even 1.000.000 but this is a huge money and maybe a error appears you will lose a lot of money.Do you feel safe with your broker?
    Yes i believe on my broker because i am working with my broker because i am working with my broker for two years and invest huge money with them but he is reliable and support me all the time and i think i am satisfied with my broker and enjoy working with him.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    i always select that broker which is good reputed in international forex market like roboforex which is registered broker and offer best to their clients thats why i have strong believe in my broker and i am not working with any new broker thats why there is no negative feeling about broker in my mind.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I believe the company which certainly deal with it, but I prefer the lack of a large proportion of the profits in the account and the best full withdrawal of earnings ratio is better because the money when they become in the bank be safe more than anywhere else do I increase the capital in each month only

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    There are many forex brokers today, even too much. This is good news for all traders because few brokers actually be a scam. In my opinion, it is not easy to choose a broker. Besides have a good regulation, address and a good representative, easy withdrawals also there should be no hidden spreads a lot and do not often requotes. I am still looking for a broker that I believe.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well if you trade with a reliable broker then you shouldn't be worried ably your investments,although there are brokers that would be advisable to invest such huge sum such as 1000000 $ and above such as banks thaw offers brokage services where you can get legal backing on your account,while there are recommended brokers for retail trading such a roboforex knowing the fact that they have a good reputation that they wouldn't want to tarnish.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast