Do you really think Poor people can Trade in forex?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you really think Poor people can Trade in forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Do you really think Poor people can Trade in forex?

Most of our members think that poor people can trade i must want ask some question from them.

1. What are the indicators of poverty are you think about the poverty of developing countries where they are struggling for food?

2. Poor people in developing countries can not afford to buy a computer and internet connection How can They Trade?

3. In case some skill full poor people enter in forex market and start trading from internet cafe or some other source they haven't any Bank Account how about their withdraw of their profit?

4. Incase they Fulfill their requirement of forex trading how will they verify their local bank account with moneybookers (Skrill) or any other electronic payment system because for verification of local bank account they must have a large amount in their local bank account?

5. are you agreed that Forex is not for poor people and it is for middle class and for upper class?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Most of our members think that poor people can trade i must want ask some question from them.

1. What are the indicators of poverty are you think about the poverty of developing countries where they are struggling for food?

2. Poor people in developing countries can not afford to buy a computer and internet connection How can They Trade?

3. In case some skill full poor people enter in forex market and start trading from internet cafe or some other source they haven't any Bank Account how about their withdraw of their profit?

4. Incase they Fulfill their requirement of forex trading how will they verify their local bank account with moneybookers (Skrill) or any other electronic payment system because for verification of local bank account they must have a large amount in their local bank account?

5. are you agreed that Forex is not for poor people and it is for middle class and for upper class?
    Forex trading is an online-based business with financial,point in the forex trading business we have to have the capital to trade forex,if we do not have the capital it is impossible we can trade not,unless we Kismet capital to participate bonus like this post or join demo trading contest

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post

Yes of course i think the forex trading is good business for the poor people and they earn the huge money with the forex trading but the need is first of all the get the basic knowledge of the trading and try to practice more in the trading and adjust your self in the trading if you adjust well then you will make the profit in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Sure why not everyone can trade on forex trade everyone have 100$ to put in it and earn forex don't make difference between a poor and rich people here everyone can make profit the more important its to learn the basics and have a strong strategy with you earn consistent profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Certainly anybody who has access to the internet and can get even just $10 can start to trade forex on any micro or cent account. But only those people who have big capital can make big income from forex trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    forex trading is for all and anybody can trade forex gone are does days when forex trading is only for people that have big capital but nowadays even people without a dime to trade forex can now start forex trading with no money and still make big profit,that just the beauty of trading Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    yeah now a days starting forex trading is very simple in past only those who have big money to deposit able to start forex trading.but now different broker offer very low minimum deposit limit and also some bonus program like this forum bonus service anyone who not have money or poor can start real trade without any deposit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i think forex is not for only rich persons its for all kind of peoples those who have job or job less. so it is a very nice chance for poor peoples to come and join our trading community for earning.also have a good package for those students who have no pocket money and no money for paying school or college fees they can also join trading for part time job

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    It seems like this is a very interesting question. Therefore, I will answer one by one in order of the questions above:
    1. Indicators of poverty in developing countries is not because the country is poor or deficient, but mostly due to oppression and discrimination.

2. I think the price of the computer is now much cheaper, even the computer I use only cost no more than $ 120, very cheap. While the internet connection is now available in many areas, even free wifi is also available.

3. If they do not have a bank account, then they can make a bank account, because the bank account is still easy to make, and does not require a complicated process.

4. To verify our account on the e-payment, we can use a simple e-payment in the account verification, so we just need to upload the documents alone, and we are just waiting for the process to approve. As for the capital deposit for trading forex, we can use the balance to buy exchanger for trading or purchasing e-payment balance that we use.

5. Do not agree, it's just that a major barrier that most poor people do not know about forex trading. So they could not see the profit opportunities that exist in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    There is a great opportunity in forex trade for the poor people to trade and become benefited as forex trading does not need huge capital to start. Poor traders having rich in knowledge can earn much more forex trade and make their capital double/triple easily. I am also poor trader having insufficient capital and I am dreaming to become a forex trader with my little capital. Skill and knowledge is more important than capital in forex trade.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast