Divergence - Page 52
Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast

Thread: Divergence

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 0

Divergence

Divergence is often said to be a leading indicator.

Divergence is price action measured in relationship to various indicators ie., MACD, CCI, RSI, Stochastic and others or in relationship to another instrument or measure of the market like Tick.

There are 2 basic types of Divergence :

> Regular Divergence- RD

1-Price is making higher highs while the indicator is not

2-Price is making lower lows while the indicator is not

> Hidden Divergence- HD

1-Indicator is making higher highs while price is not.

2-Indicator is making lower lows while the price is not.

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 PM ----------

Attachment 25

Bearish Divergence :

● Price makes two significant
    highs. The second is higher.
    ● RSI makes two significant
    highs, but the second is lower.

Bullish Divergence :

lows. The second is lower.
    lows, but the second is higher. .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    On an uptrend industry we are discovering a bearish divergence. Whereas on a down pattern industry we are discovering a favorable divergence. I use macd for determining the divergence with the standard configurations. But i don't believe them until and unless the cost is near the support/resistance places and there is a obvious wax light change design. Then only i take choice to business or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post

Divergence is price action measured in relationship to various indicators ie., MACD, CCI, RSI, Stochastic and others or in relationship to another instrument or measure of the market like Tick.

> Regular Divergence- RD

> Hidden Divergence- HD

Attachment 25

Bearish Divergence :

Bullish Divergence :

It is acknowledge within the use of indicators that the worth if this can be any indication, touching on the chance that the worth rises, and contrariwise within the case if the worth was rock bottom of the index, however there are several signs to be wrong therefore we tend to use the index as associate assistant in our analysis of value movement on the chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]several times i was trapped by these situation, when the price went up but not at indicator, and otherwise, when indicator indicate the strong movements but the price is not, how to avoid this side ? what condition is needed by the traders to know it? or is it better to ignore the indicator and just pay attention for candlestick only ?[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]several times i was trapped by these situation, when the price went up but not at indicator, and otherwise, when indicator indicate the strong movements but the price is not, how to avoid this side ? what condition is needed by the traders to know it? or is it better to ignore the indicator and just pay attention for candlestick only ?[/lang]
    It is good to know the context in the market before you are doing the trading at any point in time. I so much believe trading in the manner of careful preparation to the next moves the market might post to traders. The divergence helps traders on recognition of trading deals like this. Using indicators like MACD and RSI gives the best in this regard, and recognize changes very fast.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    This is a good trading means in the market, but it is very good to know it and act well on how you will do it if you want success through it. The divergence trading system is used with candlestick trading system, it is why traders will not get all the best, except they see pattern that is fair to work this with in this market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a good trading means in the market, but it is very good to know it and act well on how you will do it if you want success through it. The divergence trading system is used with candlestick trading system, it is why traders will not get all the best, except they see pattern that is fair to work this with in this market.
    When divergence is used in combination with other trading techniques it is always very much helpful for the traders that they can be able to take up the best and high probability trade such that they can be making some good gains. Hence, one should always be equipped with good trading related knowledge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jomks View Post

> Regular Divergence- RD

> Hidden Divergence- HD

Attachment 25

Bearish Divergence :

Bullish Divergence :

Their some sort of brilliant phase to consider generally while market planning some sort of misunderstandings location or more wort location in excess of protected phase to consider young children and can greatest time these days or maybe next week market again earlier location therefore firstly insure you account safe practices and then performing one thing far better.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 14
    Fantastic one....very simply written down.....i have already written down the same in my dairy..and i am big customer of divergence indicator in past couple of years in trading....and in fact in trending market this particular indicator is very very essential.... Thanks u very mush sir for making the concept of divergence simple.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashviniurs View Post
    When divergence is used in combination with other trading techniques it is always very much helpful for the traders that they can be able to take up the best and high probability trade such that they can be making some good gains. Hence, one should always be equipped with good trading related knowledge.
    of course, especially if we are still novice traders sometimes not so good results of our analysis in this trade do so with so I think that should be done in this trade is how we as traders must strive in this trade by using various fusion analysis so with a mix of a lot of analysis in this trade will help us to produce a more valid analysis

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    for this situation, for me, it is better to wait it until get the right correction or let the chart touch the saturation, it is better than i just predict it, and of course, need a time to wait for it , and also discipline, we do not so rush, several times i got the problem with this, and now, it is better to avoid it

Not allowed!

Page 52 of 120 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast