Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,199 of 1199

Thread: Divergence

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 0

Divergence

Divergence is often said to be a leading indicator.

Divergence is price action measured in relationship to various indicators ie., MACD, CCI, RSI, Stochastic and others or in relationship to another instrument or measure of the market like Tick.

There are 2 basic types of Divergence :

> Regular Divergence- RD

1-Price is making higher highs while the indicator is not

2-Price is making lower lows while the indicator is not

> Hidden Divergence- HD

1-Indicator is making higher highs while price is not.

2-Indicator is making lower lows while the price is not.

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 PM ----------

Attachment 25

Bearish Divergence :

● Price makes two significant
    highs. The second is higher.
    ● RSI makes two significant
    highs, but the second is lower.

Bullish Divergence :

● Price makes two significant
    lows. The second is lower.
    ● RSI makes two significant
    lows, but the second is higher. .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Divergence has emerged as the best trading strategy according to my personal ratings, the indicators to use for this strategy are easy to come by, the relative strength index is one of the best that I have seen. I know that we can use divergence with the MACD, but yet I have my reservation and skepticism about any indicator that is outside the scope of the RSI, I have seen what it can accomplish with the right usage this is also a leading indicator that gives the signal early enough.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 25
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Divergence has emerged as the best trading strategy according to my personal ratings, the indicators to use for this strategy are easy to come by, the relative strength index is one of the best that I have seen. I know that we can use divergence with the MACD, but yet I have my reservation and skepticism about any indicator that is outside the scope of the RSI, I have seen what it can accomplish with the right usage this is also a leading indicator that gives the signal early enough.
    divergence pattern become my additional way to locate market best opportunity for any possible trend changing in market. so far i quite satisfied with my primary strategy and only use this divergence pattern few times whenever it happens to come to my overview during my time analyzing market. although it's not included into my primary strategy, i have several profitable trades made from the pattern too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by Yayami View Post
    divergence pattern become my additional way to locate market best opportunity for any possible trend changing in market. so far i quite satisfied with my primary strategy and only use this divergence pattern few times whenever it happens to come to my overview during my time analyzing market. although it's not included into my primary strategy, i have several profitable trades made from the pattern too.
    Divergence is a potential tool and we can actually go for any chart set up or news data from which we are able to draw meaningful conclusions. Because on such conclusions itself we will be trading and facing the outcomes. In this risky business of Forex we have to cater to many things and in a logical manner so that the end result stands in our favor. We try our best in terms of analysis to find good trades with huge probability.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Divergence is a potential tool and we can actually go for any chart set up or news data from which we are able to draw meaningful conclusions. Because on such conclusions itself we will be trading and facing the outcomes. In this risky business of Forex we have to cater to many things and in a logical manner so that the end result stands in our favor. We try our best in terms of analysis to find good trades with huge probability.
    i think news and technical both are different ways, in fact in news trading we have data to analyze market but in technical way we have tools so both are important and good for us if we work fine with them but i never prefer news trading because its most worst thing here, we can trade on technical with some indicators that is perfect for us to earn some good profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    There are many lagging indicators in the Forex market such that price might have done something but it will take a while before we can expect the real reaction to be captured with the indicators, but with divergence trading, the opposite of the above description is what we are going to experience, it is a leading strategy, we can anticipate a price reversing ahead of us because there is already a movement where price and our indicator are showing some form of disagreement which is where we begin to wait for a trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 55
    There are many lagging indicators in the Forex market such that price might have done something but it will take a while before we can expect the real reaction to be captured with the indicators, but with divergence trading, the opposite of the above description is what we are going to experience, it is a leading strategy, we can anticipate a price reversing ahead of us because there is already a movement where price and our indicator are showing some form of disagreement which is where we begin to wait for a trades.
    i agree to you and i also proved that the only valid pattern that coming from indicator in market is divergence or convergence. the rest indications that comes from indicators are mostly lagging or redrawn because that's just how they works. moreover there are so many conditions that must meet to market and we got to deal with those complexities everytime we want to trade. that's why i don't use indicators anymore and prefer to what market has provide me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I love trading divergence, but we should not look at this strategy as something that is always working, I have been disappointed with this strategy many times, I am looking for a way to get information so that anytime I am ready to trade, the rate of losses will drop, divergence is a good strategy if we can learn so much about it before we start applying it, many traders use this strategy Blindly, therein lies their problems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    I love trading divergence, but we should not look at this strategy as something that is always working, I have been disappointed with this strategy many times, I am looking for a way to get information so that anytime I am ready to trade, the rate of losses will drop, divergence is a good strategy if we can learn so much about it before we start applying it, many traders use this strategy Blindly, therein lies their problems.
    not all time? actually not just in this strategy if you work on other strategies also you can lose at any time there is not big issue, but you need to make sure you learn when you lose then you can earn next time but if you blindly do same mistakes then how you can earn, so learn on demo because its the only way where we can learn full trade without losing own money later you can be able to earn some handsome profit on real

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    not all time? actually not just in this strategy if you work on other strategies also you can lose at any time there is not big issue, but you need to make sure you learn when you lose then you can earn next time but if you blindly do same mistakes then how you can earn, so learn on demo because its the only way where we can learn full trade without losing own money later you can be able to earn some handsome profit on real
    Yes with any strategy the possibility of loss will be there but the trader have to use his experience and manage the things. I know many good traders are making use of divergence in order to find suitable points where reversal can take place. But I dont make use of divergence and convergence what I make use of is bollinger bands and simple moving average in order to find the market trend.

Not allowed!

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120