Forex Trading In Islam (Permissible or Not) - Page 3
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Trading In Islam (Permissible or Not)

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]yes, this is about the understand about forex trading in mind for everyone, and if they think it as a bad thing then every business is gambling too, and you are right, muslim just need to avoid the account with swap, that is not halal in islam, and i guess we get the clear discussion about forex in islam,[/lang]
    There are different belief from other religion that can be in conflict to some practices in forex and it is important that we fully understand the terms and conditions given to us before we sign up in a particular broker, but sometime we traders just sign up right away without reading the corresponding terms and conditions at the start.
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    There are different belief from other religion that can be in conflict to some practices in forex and it is important that we fully understand the terms and conditions given to us before we sign up in a particular broker, but sometime we traders just sign up right away without reading the corresponding terms and conditions at the start.
    yes, traders with different religion need to read the terms and condition with well, that is very important so they do not need to break their rules , that is about swap free account and swap account, i prefer to choose swap free account,and i guess this account type is good for all traders too,

Quote Originally Posted by princewahaj View Post
    We must realize that there are many grey areas which most people (even scholars) are unable to understand. No wonders that some scholars, who are well in finance world suggests to go with it.
    those as keeping with the focus on retaining the beginning point of issues with the initials on working with the manage of evaluation, as anchoring with the distinct of limit on projection to release of proper on allocation with the risks to work with the submission of order by the market.

Some times I tend to wonder why the Islam would have a different account, but I get to know that the Islam as rules which they strictly believe on. Well, fact still remains that you will loss your money in as much as you don't know how to trade and how to deal with the market, so basically learning is the main deal and the way to success.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes, traders with different religion need to read the terms and condition with well, that is very important so they do not need to break their rules , that is about swap free account and swap account, i prefer to choose swap free account,and i guess this account type is good for all traders too,
    i do not see the trading to be relating to region in nay angle, the traders have to follow the ways of trading in this business, and that is not always going by the religion of many. in the free swap account, they use it to support and encourage the Islamic faith the more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i do not see the trading to be relating to region in nay angle, the traders have to follow the ways of trading in this business, and that is not always going by the religion of many. in the free swap account, they use it to support and encourage the Islamic faith the more.
    Yeah, I just think that forex trading is a general business from which any one could make money, but too bad, the region problem have got to it, which I don't even know why because I think forex trading is a good business and a normal business which we do like every day as it has to do with exchanging one currency for the other one.

If gambling is forbidden in Islam that is understandable on the platform of religious belief but forex is not anyway related or connected with gambling.Even in Roboforex there is a provision for Islamic account where you do not receive swap and you do not pay any out as well. Business is just like any other business where you speculate and make your money. But anyone who feels his religious belief is not well disposed to forex trading should better stay off

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yeah, I just think that forex trading is a general business from which any one could make money, but too bad, the region problem have got to it, which I don't even know why because I think forex trading is a good business and a normal business which we do like every day as it has to do with exchanging one currency for the other one.
    the forex business is a general business, and it can be traded any way we believe that it can help us. except for the ways of trading that is causing traders to regret trading. and the losing or swap is making some bias with the religion, i sense that in forex business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    the forex business is a general business, and it can be traded any way we believe that it can help us. except for the ways of trading that is causing traders to regret trading. and the losing or swap is making some bias with the religion, i sense that in forex business.
    You are right, I really don't see the reason why there should be a swap free account for the Islam, I don't just get tat religion. But well, I still know that means nothing, meaning that to be able to make money from forex trading, still you have to learn and know much more on how the market works and how to handle it.

Muslims are very strict in a lot of things and the specific details that we have seen are of better informations that can bring in the right market source that we have valued that is when you trade forex there is a lot of good chances that you will be able to work with certain positions that well bring the right choice, so Muslim and Islamic banking and forex and anything to do with money are very serious and can help in trying to understand better terms and so its better to see if they can follow,though some dont

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast