What do you think about roboforex?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What do you think about roboforex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post What do you think about roboforex?

I have registrated at this broker and i want to say that it have all want i want rebate service,contest,promotions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think RoboForex many bonuses and promotion programs, because I often receive email updates about the latest promotions form RoboForex. It just makes me a little confused about the daily demo contest from RoboForex, I really do not understand about the daily demo contest, because my account is still running, but already passed one day.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If i will be honest about my comment, then i thinks well about the company. They have not be that hardened, they are listening to the comments off their clients and making the right adjustments for the traders. There are many more on this about the company. I have known them since 2010 too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I am very new with robo broker. And i think that they are good up till what i have seen about them. it is because of this forum that made me to join the company. I will invested more money if the quality of the services that they give to me is satisfactory. This is a way to know more forex broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    i am new and begining trader . but i that roboforex is the best broker that i meet for now with her promotions and contests ...
    and i glad to be a member in this company and forum . so i hope to be luky with ROBOFOREX

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I have registrated at this broker and i want to say that it have all want i want rebate service,contest,promotions.
    So far from my 3 years of trading with robo forex I must say that they have an excellent services,customer care and promo to enable there client,have a stress free trading,so far I would rate them 4 star and would rate them 5 star if they can improve on there mobile trading platform especially in the area of indicators,most times when I insert an indicator in my mobile chart it does jot reflects and also some time frame doesn't also reflects,asides from this little complian I would say that your funds are safe with roboforex because they are trusted and reliable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    roboforex is a very good broker for trading and you can trust roboforex for trading forex and also for the safety of your money. also roboforex's support is really very good and they are well and quick responsive.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    robo Forex is one of the best and profitable business i ever done in my life .... Forex market is very risky business so that's why so many peoples or trader suffering from losses and it is also because lack of knowledge and loose of patience......it is very profitable business and you can earn lots of money while trading in Forex market when you have lots of knowledge about Forex market...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Robo Forex is a very good and clients friendly broker and here we get all necessary tools to be a good trader and earn some money, their admin and chat service is awesome whatever be the problems they are always ready to help us and they take all steps to support new as well as professional traders by every means.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think robo Forex is one of the best and profitable business and you can earn lots of money while trading in Forex market when you have lots of knowledge and experience about Forex market. Good broker for trading and you can trust roboforex for trading forex and also for the safety of your money.So,i think robo forex is a best online business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast