Forex can destroy your social life?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex can destroy your social life?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Forex can destroy your social life?

We know that if we want to succed at forex trade we must put into it a huge time and patience and track the market all day but what about you social life.Forex can destroy it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Actually no, it's just that we will get the negative impact of other social people's views on the forex trading. Because most people think that forex trading is a form of gambling, whereas for forex traders, forex trading remains a trade, so that different views that provide social distance between forex traders and others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    We know that if we want to succed at forex trade we must put into it a huge time and patience and track the market all day but what about you social life.Forex can destroy it?
    I cannot agree with you argument. Through forex trade we can earn some profit which reflects in our social and family life. 4 hours trading is enough if it is done in right way. So, the rest time of the day we can easily spend for our social and family purpose. I think through forex trade we can get social value as a forex trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    no thats not true as compare to other job forex trading is not quite hard job.its depend on us how much time we spend mostly i spend three to four hours in a day and in forex there is no restriction forex market work for 24 hours in five days if we not go for over trade then we can enjoy our social life no matter how much are successful in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is very true that some traders spend the whole day trying to chase every pip in the chart but that is very wrong, and it is mostly the inexperienced traders that make that mistake of overtrading. I only need maximum of 6 hours eachday so my social life is not disturbed

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    No i can't think that the forex trading destroy my social life , i think with the forex trading i will make more friend and be social more then so i think it make my social person because many people know me very well and i will contact them and ask them question and get the benefit form their experience.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Of course when we do not make a trading plan in proportion. We may have spend a lot of time to our activity on a condition that we love. Personally I was no problem with forex and social. I had arranged with nice in daily activity between work and life style.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    No i don't think that forex destroy my social life. if you know forex well then it is a time saving business and we can earn in short time having a good plan. thus we can give our free time to our friends and family. and also there is no time restriction in forex and we can trade in those time when we really think how to kill the time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I bet it, forex can make adjustments top traders social life, or even the entire life of the trader if the care is not taken. It is the market that is dealing with time at times, but the timing should be reduced as the trader is getting more experience in the market. This should help you, but if the care is not taken, you will spend all your life trdaing forex.

Not allowed!

Educator
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 568
    Given: 191
    Some people are not made for sitting all day near the monitor. They need social activity more than others. Probably, day trading is not for such people - it's better to trade part-time for them or consider doing something else.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast