Wednesday and thursday its the best to trade
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday and thursday its the best to trade

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Question Wednesday and thursday its the best to trade

hello guys yesterday its was a huge move for EU and its was wednesday i have tracked the market and i think the big moves and profitable its to trade wednesday and thurday.Do you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, Wednesday and Thursday is a great time to trade forex. usually on Wednesday and Thursday, I use technical strategies can work quite well and makes a profit, it's just that the other day, the strategy I use instead become inaccurate, and make me suffer losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    So far I guess that Monday and Friday marker remain very violate as those are the opening and closing day of a week. In that sense Wednesday and Thursday trading is better as market movement are found less violate in those days. Our trading result depends on market movement, so we should select the appropriate day and time to get the best benefit from forex trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i totally agree with notion on this trend,the best time to enjoy the market is on Wednesday mostly,though they are movement on Tuesday and Thursday as well but the best remain with Wednesday as one could easily make more than 1000 pips on Wednesday.,though it depend on the kinda news that we are expecting and it always fund when they are more than 2 higher impact news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    as compare to other days like monday and friday yeah wednesday,thursday and also tuesday are safe days cause on monday and friday market start a new trend which is quite hard to catch where as mostly if market moving with bullish or bearish trend on tuesday then there is more possibility that it will move with same trend on wednesday and thursday.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    In most cases I would say yes because during Monday and Tuesday the market would have taken shape,that is a trend might have formed in most currency pair so all you need do is pick the currency pair that either has more strength or weakness to trade on so I totally agree with you on the fact that that Wednesday and Thursday are the safest days to trade.very good observation you have there and thanks for bringing it to our observation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    there is no specific best day for trading forex. because what's really going to happen in the market, no one can exactly imagine that. we should stick to our trading strategy and trading plan. then we will definitely found most of day is in our favor.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    I am agree with you Wednesday and Thursday both working day are very good for traders. because traders can easily understand to market trend in these days and they can earn some good pips easily. and both days my favorite days for trading..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    conditions of the market differ from one day to another and you may found the condition is good in one day and not good in another day and this situation may may be reversed in that day in another week,but in general i do not prefer to trade in monday because the market become unclear and its direction is not clear,and also friday due to presence of news

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    conditions of the market differ from one day to another and you may found the condition is good in one day and not good in another day and this situation may may be reversed in that day in another week,but in general i do not prefer to trade in monday because the market become unclear and its direction is not clear,and also friday due to presence of news
    forex trading is basically about understanding,personally i have being working on a strategy that i intend using only on Mondays but i haven't finish my research on it,basically i use Mondays or Tuesdays to determine where mine entry point will be in this business, i have come to understand this are the best time to get some reasonable movement from the market

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast