Gold its only for experts?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gold its only for experts?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Talking Gold its only for experts?

I think gold its only for expert who have a huge capital in there account because it have more spread and a beginner capital can be destroyed in a short time.DO you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

Post Gold can bring huge profit then currency?

We know that the gold its very expensive and at forex to you can get expensve profit but there are few traders who make the risk for trading with gold.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, gold trading in forex have special margin and leverage, so we are better doing trading gold if we have advanced in forex experience. Moreover the movement of gold is also quite dangerous if we only have a minimal capital, it can make us experience a stop out in a short time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    every trade mean currency trade is not possible for newbies first every trader need to learn skills in that specific currency pair or in metal mostly gold trading those traders prefer who have big capital and who are expert in fundamental analysis cause gold movement fully depend on news.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I think gold its only for expert who have a huge capital in there account because it have more spread and a beginner capital can be destroyed in a short time.DO you agree?
    i think the gold is expert because it is very expensive and invest in the gold trading we need the huge investment so if you have the good investment and good experience to take the risk then you will trade in the gold but you will need to have the good skills of the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    no man i think gold for any trader and i remember in began of my trader in this company , i only have 50$ and then i make from trading on gold about 1000$ , so i have small investment and also i am the new member and make that from gold .. so you should know gold for every one and i think it is also easy in analysis ..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Gold is just an asset to me, just like other currency trading are assets as well. What you are doing with the gold trdaing has to do with the expertise that you have planned for the trading of the gold itself. It is volatile though, but it has to do with what you have devised to trading it with, it is never for the experts alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    well as for me,i haven't trade gold before but according to mine research on gold i know it can bring in more profit and loss as well if this did good wrong,i guess gold trading is basically meant for trader that proper knowledge and understanding it,i dont think gold trading is for newbies or trader that dont have much experience about it.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I have never had much interest in gold because it never has my attention,I'll prefer trading on currencies, although as time goes by I'll look into trading gold, one more factor that makes me not trade gold is the fact that its spread is wide.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes i think that gold requires some experience because it has rapid movement and also it has high spread,so it requires a trader that know how to trade with long term strategy and this requires also a big investment of money,and needs also trading with low risk and money management plan,so this requires a good trader with a good plan to make money from it

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast