What is naked trading ?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is naked trading ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow What is naked trading ?

The the professional trader talk about the naked trading , i want to know what is naked trading strategy and how we use the naked trading in the forex trading please any one describe about the naked trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 304
    All traders agree that trading without indicators is called naked trading, so if you do not use any of the indicators in the chart then you can be called as a naked trader. Price action is a common technique that is often used by naked traders , you can analyze chart patterns, candlestick, SnD, and SnR in naked trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    The trading which are operated without the help any indicators are known as naked trading. I think naked trading is generally used in scalping where we have to watch the situation and close trade manually when we are getting profit, again we can stop trade manually when our trading goes to loss. Naked trading is not prescribed by the expert traders. It is better to continue trade with long term by using proper indicators with a hope to sustain in forex market in the long run.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Naked trading is simply trading without the use of technical indicators. In naked trading the forex trader makes all decisions with only the price action of the currency charts. This strategy can only work well when all pivot points are calculated

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by jonking View Post
    Naked trading is simply trading without the use of technical indicators. In naked trading the forex trader makes all decisions with only the price action of the currency charts. This strategy can only work well when all pivot points are calculated
    Agree bro, also naked trader can trade with candlestick pattern only. The price action is very important here, because the signal is produced base on price action on the chart. I am also interesting to learn more about naked trading system to improve the existing i used.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The the professional trader talk about the naked trading , i want to know what is naked trading strategy and how we use the naked trading in the forex trading please any one describe about the naked trading.
    trading in which we not use any type of technical analysis means trading without indicator.naked trading has advantages and also drawbacks.
    advantages : indicator are confusing and they work good just for short term trading so its better not to use indicators if trader have skills in fundamental analysis which is also known as news analysis.
    disadvantage : specially for newbies its quite hard to learn fundamental analysis so for them indicator is quite easy.but we should use indicators in real account after proper learning and practice in demo as testing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14
    A naked trading is something different. Some says that it is just checking the charts and trading. WIthout any help of indicators. Its just simply pure chart.
    I believe , price action trading strategy is same as naked trading. In this strategy, we require no indicators at all. Just we have to see candlesticks, and support and resistance areas and some patterns like breakouts, wedges etc, and trade accordingly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    According to me that's very good I also not use that much indicators in my trading I like to use 3,4 indicators maximum I think the most of people like to use technical analysis in their trading that's why they not want to use indicators I think our chart should be easy to understand then we can do good analysis of the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 263
    Given: 169
    Naked trading means trade without using indicators. Traders use chart pattern especially candlesticks and other manual methods to determine the trend and make it as a signal. Their chart will clear from indicators but we can see the tools such as trend line, equidistant channel, Fibonacci retracment, or draw horizontal line to determine the support and resistance point.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    Naked trading is the art of analyzing the currency market with just movement and a couple of candlestick patterns,in naked trading you dont need any indicator you just place your orders based on how price reacts at certain price levels.this is quite a complicated manner to use in analyzing the currency market,but its said that its the best way to analyz the currency market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast