The desire to become a real trader - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: The desire to become a real trader

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

The desire to become a real trader

Attachment 12894

Since sitting in elementary school I do not know yet what I want to be someday. Many ideals that crossed my mind, but none that attract my attention.
    Upon entry into junior high, I think wants to be a doctor. I do not know how and where it originated so I wanted to be a doctor.

It occurred to me if one day I can sit in that chair of the floor 47th in the sky scrapper building in the central towns, and can I use a orange coatvest and the binoculars hung on my chest.

Y'allah I want to be a trader, I want to make my parents and my girlfriend happy, I would like to someday use the hemp and the tie with the orange vest just like in the movie of the Wall Street.

And since two months ago im joining the forex business to run my first trading plan working with the MA combos on technical analysis.
    Someday in the future i will work in a high sky scrapper building with my own forex company just as Mr Gordon Gekko.

Please share comments and opinion about personal experience on starting with the beginning career on forex business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    Attachment 12894

Since sitting in elementary school I do not know yet what I want to be someday. Many ideals that crossed my mind, but none that attract my attention.
    Upon entry into junior high, I think wants to be a doctor. I do not know how and where it originated so I wanted to be a doctor.

It occurred to me if one day I can sit in that chair of the floor 47th in the sky scrapper building in the central towns, and can I use a orange coatvest and the binoculars hung on my chest.

Y'allah I want to be a trader, I want to make my parents and my girlfriend happy, I would like to someday use the hemp and the tie with the orange vest just like in the movie of the Wall Street.

And since two months ago im joining the forex business to run my first trading plan working with the MA combos on technical analysis.
    Someday in the future i will work in a high sky scrapper building with my own forex company just as Mr Gordon Gekko.

Please share comments and opinion about personal experience on starting with the beginning career on forex business.

I never imagined I would decide to jump in forex trading. it was my journey of life that led me here.
    from childhood I aspire to be my own boss.
    I have never dreamed of becoming a employee. but on my way to the world of traders, I did work as a writer at a private television station and later became a bank employee.
    I was actually led to forex trading when I fell and had nothing. I then begged incessantly, to God, I want to make my parents, family, children happy. for some reason in the end I was led to forex trading . Alhamdulillah :)

Not allowed!

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819