The desire to become a real trader - Page 3
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The desire to become a real trader

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

The desire to become a real trader

Attachment 12894

Since sitting in elementary school I do not know yet what I want to be someday. Many ideals that crossed my mind, but none that attract my attention.
    Upon entry into junior high, I think wants to be a doctor. I do not know how and where it originated so I wanted to be a doctor.

It occurred to me if one day I can sit in that chair of the floor 47th in the sky scrapper building in the central towns, and can I use a orange coatvest and the binoculars hung on my chest.

Y'allah I want to be a trader, I want to make my parents and my girlfriend happy, I would like to someday use the hemp and the tie with the orange vest just like in the movie of the Wall Street.

And since two months ago im joining the forex business to run my first trading plan working with the MA combos on technical analysis.
    Someday in the future i will work in a high sky scrapper building with my own forex company just as Mr Gordon Gekko.

Please share comments and opinion about personal experience on starting with the beginning career on forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Trader have to pay attention on fundamental news too because those can also move the market, but make sure that we are using proper stop loss for the safety and stop loss is that thing which is very important for any kind of trader. You are right friend every jobholder should join this business, this is a very good business for all people low risk trading can give best consistent money for long term time. Trader's have to control their greed and emotion to become perfect in this field.
    There is nothing more I fear in the market then the fundamental news, it is very risky and it is mostly uncertain when it comes to making progress in the forex business. So, I do not even take it as my option despite the fact that it moves the market, because its moving the market is on extreme volatility and it is mostly not definitive in that movement. I would only face my technical dealings, or combine the two if need be.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that it is a very good thing to have a target and always go to get it . so every trader in the Forex market needs to be professional and all of us has to find the way which lead him to that . so i think every trader can be very smart to be able to think of the procedures to experienced in the trading by practicing it more and more

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    And since two months ago im joining the forex business to run my first trading plan working with the MA combos on technical analysis.
    yes i know the one of those ma combos strategy to leads of chance on closing of good returns with the option as good trader defines of more with the decision to refer confirmation as running also the different system to work with the qualification of trend direction on movesment with the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    The desire to become a real trader is what that matters and not the desire to become a trader that makes million in a short period of time. Therefore it is needed that we don't allow the desire to be a a trader that makes fast money clouds the desire to become a real trader, to me being a real trader on the long run is more better, trading is a good business such a business that with experience we can earn more and more.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    Someday in the future i will work in a high sky scrapper building with my own forex company just as Mr Gordon Gekko
    yes i guess those sounds of the good chance with the decision as trader might enjoy of the better view as being with the space by the higher level on sky scrapper building with the forex software running online with the computer as thinking with the gentle emotion with some fruit with the dishes to relax.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I do not think at all that there may be any trade does not want to be professional in the trading . but every trader has his own way in the impressionability he wants . and all of us ay be able to find the details for making any other way top be find in the trading and strategies he wants to achieve

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I do not think at all that there may be any trade does not want to be professional in the trading . but every trader has his own way in the impressionability he wants . and all of us ay be able to find the details for making any other way top be find in the trading and strategies he wants to achieve
    Well, all traders will surely wants to become a pro trader anyway. ALl traders will need to find their own strategy but they shouldn't become too fixated on it. They need to become flexible and improve it based on the condition in the market. The top trader will always adjust and change their strategies depending on the condition in the market after all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    those helps as trader works with the focus as having of details with the personal preference as referring use on release to work of the distinct on arrange as appealing those as match with the casualities. to spends of the gentle on compilation as targeting exact of numbers on return with the modulation.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    [lang=id]everyone want to get the right track on this business and make it profitable and even some of us want to be a good trader, pro or success or else, and everything here is possible to achieved by them and as long as the traders want to learn and practice and always increase the ability day by day, forex trading is a full of skill and all depend to them[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, all traders will surely wants to become a pro trader anyway. ALl traders will need to find their own strategy but they shouldn't become too fixated on it. They need to become flexible and improve it based on the condition in the market. The top trader will always adjust and change their strategies depending on the condition in the market after all.
    Mate whey we should don't become too fixed on that? I am following technical analysis since a long time and I am fixed to that since many year's, I don't have any problem with technical analysis use and getting wonderful trading results. I think the problem is not in trading method you should try to take a look on management, psychology levels too they should be also under control on time.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast