The desire to become a real trader - Page 2
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The desire to become a real trader

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3

The desire to become a real trader

Attachment 12894

Since sitting in elementary school I do not know yet what I want to be someday. Many ideals that crossed my mind, but none that attract my attention.
    Upon entry into junior high, I think wants to be a doctor. I do not know how and where it originated so I wanted to be a doctor.

It occurred to me if one day I can sit in that chair of the floor 47th in the sky scrapper building in the central towns, and can I use a orange coatvest and the binoculars hung on my chest.

Y'allah I want to be a trader, I want to make my parents and my girlfriend happy, I would like to someday use the hemp and the tie with the orange vest just like in the movie of the Wall Street.

And since two months ago im joining the forex business to run my first trading plan working with the MA combos on technical analysis.
    Someday in the future i will work in a high sky scrapper building with my own forex company just as Mr Gordon Gekko.

Please share comments and opinion about personal experience on starting with the beginning career on forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    The desire to become a real trader, all traders will have the desire to become a real and successful trader. I know about forex business when I was 20 years old, but at that time I don't interested to forex business yet. I just focus on my study and want to become a pharmacist. But finally I start to learn forex trading after I have ended my study, and then I leave my job because I want to focus for forex trading when I still newbie in forex business, it is my big mistakes. I think peoples shouldn't leave their work or job before they really can become a profitable trader in here. Or they don't need to leave their job and take the forex as the part time business.
    Right until we are not ready for trading fully till then we don't have to leave our jobs, that's very true that many people do this mistake they leave their jobs and think that as a new trader they can achieve good results in forex, but its also a business of experience where they have to spend many year's to gain best trading experience to make consistent profit.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Right until we are not ready for trading fully till then we don't have to leave our jobs, that's very true that many people do this mistake they leave their jobs and think that as a new trader they can achieve good results in forex, but its also a business of experience where they have to spend many year's to gain best trading experience to make consistent profit.
    lol that's a bad step if we are jumping in forex market to make money by leaving our job. In my friend circle only one of my friend have leaved his job and right now he is fully concentrating on forex trading, in my opinion forex trading is a risky business and most of all new trader's won't try to learn this business deeply they think that its a easy money making business for them. My friend is gaining good profit in forex because he leaved his job after getting good skill of forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    lol that's a bad step if we are jumping in forex market to make money by leaving our job. In my friend circle only one of my friend have leaved his job and right now he is fully concentrating on forex trading, in my opinion forex trading is a risky business and most of all new trader's won't try to learn this business deeply they think that its a easy money making business for them. My friend is gaining good profit in forex because he leaved his job after getting good skill of forex.
    [lang=id]i had taken this risk with leaved my old job for forex trading and although i knew that forex is risky but it was my choice, and now i am a full time trader for several years , not good in earning but i can stay to make enough all my needs too and even it is better than my old job,
    not easy to stay at this business and even at my first year as a full time traders almost made me down and frustration too,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    And since two months ago im joining the forex business to run my first trading plan working with the MA combos on technical analysis.
    Someday in the future i will work in a high sky scrapper building with my own forex company just as Mr Gordon Gekko.
    Really it was very interesting to read what you written. Our success in any field depends on our expertise in that field. Even if we become a doctor but are negligent in our work or not have good knowledge we cannot do any good to our patients but instead will end up harming him. So to become a successful trader we need to do the work. We need to develop the skills and learn to enhance our knowledge. We need to train our mind and develop a good trading mindset. Then we can trade more efficiently.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    It is true, this is a very risky market, and we should be wise with it. It would even be better for the trader to be working on the forex market along side with the job he has. After all, it is possible for the trader to trade the market in the long term trading sense, thereby leaving it to be running for many hours before checking it. So, it can not affect one another if planned well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that we can reach to the levels of the professional by trading with more experience and when we feel of lack of the experience we have to find it . we can find it between the lines of read and in the news . also in the demo accounts which can enable us to be related to the market much times

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by outlinesfx View Post
    It occurred to me if one day I can sit in that chair of the floor 47th in the sky scrapper building in the central towns, and can I use a orange coatvest and the binoculars hung on my chest.
    yes working with the finance company with the good disciplines as having with the supports of system and strategy to helps on gaining of returns with the decision on occupying use with the details on customs as match with the personal preference.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that we can reach to the levels of the professional by trading with more experience and when we feel of lack of the experience we have to find it . we can find it between the lines of read and in the news . also in the demo accounts which can enable us to be related to the market much times
    [lang=id]we have to have a believe for it, someday we can make it, and this is the process that should be taken seriously from now, and the time will give us more chances to be a good trader or pro trader and make this business gives us comfortable situation[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    There are so many ways by which traders could get experience, and it is mainly in personal learning and training themselves about the forex market. Demo is a good place for learning, but it is time limited if the trader wanted to have a speedy trading experience. And the news trading is optional to the technical trading, it is all about what the trader wants.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is true, this is a very risky market, and we should be wise with it. It would even be better for the trader to be working on the forex market along side with the job he has. After all, it is possible for the trader to trade the market in the long term trading sense, thereby leaving it to be running for many hours before checking it. So, it can not affect one another if planned well.
    Trader have to pay attention on fundamental news too because those can also move the market, but make sure that we are using proper stop loss for the safety and stop loss is that thing which is very important for any kind of trader. You are right friend every jobholder should join this business, this is a very good business for all people low risk trading can give best consistent money for long term time. Trader's have to control their greed and emotion to become perfect in this field.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast