EnvMACD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EnvMACD

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14

EnvMACD

EnvMACD is a robot using the function of both Envelop indicator and popular MACD indicator. This two indicators are known in the market for the prompt delivery of good result when it is used carefully, they both form the automatic function in the EnvMACD to make a good signals without human intervention. This is a good way to use artificial intelligence when the selected indicators are such that has being working fine in the market on the mechanical level.

Many time frames has being tested on this indicator, and 1 hour chart is the best i have seen traders using with it. This robot has many years of working in forex and will give good results from the first day of its launching. While other time frame can be used, except it have seen a prove of good 1 hour result of this EnvMACD in the result which this robots traded and traders should not use any chart apart from 1 hour chart for the trading if good results should come from its use.

PROS
    Below is 10 trades result of EnvMACD, it shows the robots is doing good in the market, it traded multiple pairs without any problem and make sure it closes the trade in prompt way. This is good side of a robot when it is working on a market which can go in a direction for a while then come back without preparation of the trader to this. The swap charging on the robots are not much too, it closes most of its trade within a day. On that statement, the only swap charge on the robot were two among the ten trade, this is a good side of robots.

_http://worldwide-invest.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=66513&d=1422553403

CONS
    Apart from benefits of the robot, it has some bad sides. It does not use stop loss and it is bad for trading forex. This is apart of reasons robot makes losses, they will make money for some times and lose all the money back when they do not have stop loss to stop the movement of bad directions. Except all results am still seeing are good ones with this robot. Perhaps traders need large equity to trade the robot and make money from it.

The Download link of EnvMACD is here _https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/6800

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 07-28-2015 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Active links

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    What a quick response by you silver lady, that's seeming good that you have done all the thread work in one day great work. MacD is one of the my favorite indicator I will surely check regarding this ea. Thanks for this

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    It was very fast for you to put up with a review because I just read your comment yesterday that it was late for you to review, thinking you have missed already. This is lovely and optimism for a trader, guess you can be a good writer if you discover yourself soon enough. Beside, this EA is a good one with what you described in it, and I love the specification of the 1 hours chart to it, after all, it is not like the common scalping EAs that floods the internet.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Well done silver lady great to see you in the list of contest participants

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    It was very fast for you to put up with a review because I just read your comment yesterday that it was late for you to review, thinking you have missed already. This is lovely and optimism for a trader, guess you can be a good writer if you discover yourself soon enough. Beside, this EA is a good one with what you described in it, and I love the specification of the 1 hours chart to it, after all, it is not like the common scalping EAs that floods the internet.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Yeah as we can see that this ea is totally based upon macd indicator functions, I am sure that this would not be the same like other commons scalping EA, because macd is one of the popular indicator, and is a good trend finder too in the market. MACD is a set of good moving averages and its trading result accuracy is well proven in forex market. But I would suggest to test this robot at least for few months in demo at first.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I think you are right dear.this indicator is really nice but there is a risk in using such an indicator.it would work technically but some time market make big moves and during such time such indicators fail to judge the market with accuracy and it can lead to a loss.thats way ,we need to have some experience in trading in order to work with such an indicator.a clever trader can make good profit with it but we can not sit by letting the robot working for us because robot does not have sl and we need to go in right direction knowing the fundamental of market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    We should atleast take a look at the MACD indicator so that we know how to use them and make money with them the right way. Making money with MACD is not an easy thing to do. Making money is very difficult but using macd can make things much more easier.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Beside, this EA is a good one with what you described in it, and I love the specification of the 1 hours chart to it, after all, it is not like the common scalping EAs that floods the internet.
    It is nice and wonderful to hear that there is an EA that works very well on 1H time frame based on the outcomes of its performance but I think little period of time is not enough to ascertain the level of success of an EA. Waiting for a year would be a lot better for the sake of consistency and reliability, in fact people would not mind to pay for such an EA in order to acquire it. What do you feel about this opinion ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    It is nice and wonderful to hear that there is an EA that works very well on 1H time frame based on the outcomes of its performance but I think little period of time is not enough to ascertain the level of success of an EA. Waiting for a year would be a lot better for the sake of consistency and reliability, in fact people would not mind to pay for such an EA in order to acquire it. What do you feel about this opinion ?
    Yes people will not mind to pay money for it but I think they can create their own creativity and can make much better robots in their life. I don't think that we should pay any money for robot a trader who have good experience of market should share his experience for free with others. Even if he want to sell anything then he should give coaching of live forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast