EnvMACD - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EnvMACD

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14

EnvMACD

EnvMACD is a robot using the function of both Envelop indicator and popular MACD indicator. This two indicators are known in the market for the prompt delivery of good result when it is used carefully, they both form the automatic function in the EnvMACD to make a good signals without human intervention. This is a good way to use artificial intelligence when the selected indicators are such that has being working fine in the market on the mechanical level.

Many time frames has being tested on this indicator, and 1 hour chart is the best i have seen traders using with it. This robot has many years of working in forex and will give good results from the first day of its launching. While other time frame can be used, except it have seen a prove of good 1 hour result of this EnvMACD in the result which this robots traded and traders should not use any chart apart from 1 hour chart for the trading if good results should come from its use.

PROS
    Below is 10 trades result of EnvMACD, it shows the robots is doing good in the market, it traded multiple pairs without any problem and make sure it closes the trade in prompt way. This is good side of a robot when it is working on a market which can go in a direction for a while then come back without preparation of the trader to this. The swap charging on the robots are not much too, it closes most of its trade within a day. On that statement, the only swap charge on the robot were two among the ten trade, this is a good side of robots.

_http://worldwide-invest.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=66513&d=1422553403

CONS
    Apart from benefits of the robot, it has some bad sides. It does not use stop loss and it is bad for trading forex. This is apart of reasons robot makes losses, they will make money for some times and lose all the money back when they do not have stop loss to stop the movement of bad directions. Except all results am still seeing are good ones with this robot. Perhaps traders need large equity to trade the robot and make money from it.

The Download link of EnvMACD is here _https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/6800

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 07-28-2015 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Active links

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    To use a MADC is really proper for there is always the best to chance the greater choice we need to work for the right choice we need to develop for is always best interveiwed in the movement, there is always something that we can work for that makes it better for us to really pull the right prospects of a trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Trading robots eas are always tricky yo trade with very well but you have to know there is another con when trading with robots when you are comparing to to trading with trading with that human touch when you have some software doing all the trading for you that means that all that to be satisfied are the condition for the trade to open that may mean thatwhen you ate doingthe trade yourself you have a reason to trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    I think is a robot is a good and well presented working force that we as traders have to really think an dbe sure that we have to really we have to we development of choices we have the right working principle is that we have to trade forex in some good force

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    though i do not like robots but this robot depends on two good indicators, the first is envelope and the second is MACD and both are good indicator for trading and help the trader to get good results, the traders that test it can give us their opinions about it and how is the percentage of success and on which time frames it works better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 22
    Hi..

Can anyone help me download the robot , when i click on download in the mql5 website it gives me an error in firefox saying ''The address wasn't understood''
    so please can you put the robot as attachement here

thank you

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    personally, I use MACD stochastic and moving average but they aren't correct all the time ,i think every trader have their style of trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    it is a good to find that expert that can combine between envelop and macd indicators and so this can help in getting of better signals and help the expert to work well and give good results, both indicators can work well on different time frames and so i think that the expert will do the same and can work properly with different time frames and so can work well with different trading styles.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    CONS
    Apart from benefits of the robot, it has some bad sides. It does not use stop loss and it is bad for trading forex. This is apart of reasons robot makes losses, they will make money for some times and lose all the money back when they do not have stop loss to stop the movement of bad directions. Except all results am still seeing are good ones with this robot. Perhaps traders need large equity to trade the robot and make money from it.
    Have you ever thought about modifying this robot? For example, do you add stop loss as a rule for transactions using this robot? If you think that the weakness of this robot is not using stop loss, then I think the solution is to modify this robot, maybe a lot of traders expert in coding, they can help you or you pay them for. That's it. I like envelope and macd trading strategy, but so far I don't interested to trade using robot, maybe later I will try to trade with some robot created by myself. lol

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the indicator uses the function of two indicators which are envelop and macd and both are good indicators for trendy market and let the trader to know when to enter the market and when to exit and so this will make trading simple for him and let him to trade with little stress and make good money easily and continuously with little risk always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    It was quick for you to endure an audit since I simply read your remark yesterday that it was late for you to survey, supposing you have missed as of now. This is stunning and confidence for a dealer, figure you can be a decent author in the event that you find yourself soon enough. Close to, this EA is a decent one with what you portrayed in it, and I adore the detail of the 1 hours outline to it, all things considered, it isn't care for the regular scalping EAs that surges the web.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast