Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

Hi
    so writing a theme after a long time but this is going to be a interesting article believe me a real good !
    Now first of all we will start from scratch
    why you are into the forex business ?
    solely 90% came from one thing MAKE MONEY ONLINE and believe me forex is not online business because forex been there from a long time well i am not talk about history and tell you dates because everything you can find online right ? google it i mean

so i was saying about coming towards the forex business , it's mostly happens due to this , now why you try to do that ? most of the peoples who are financially down they came here ( i am not talking expert trader or those who indeed have zeal with this business ) but since last 5-7 years this industry is evolving massively and that's truth . Anyways this is why you entered here right ?
    so what's conclusion we just made - 1. make money online 2. because they are financially down
    but that's not it, there are also few group of peeps who came here because they do have interest with this thing money from INTERNET

anyways we have wrap up our main reason which bring us in the field of online currency trading !!

if anyone have further point to say then let me know about it

i forget one thing of course brokers charming advertisement right

we completed one thing right ?

so why i told about this because the real story start from this point

FOREX
    so once you know about the Forex, you google it with your native langauge forex in this or that langauge and mostly you found buy at down and sell at tops it's just that , majority also watched the tutorials at youtube
    Some even downloads the whole courses bunch of ebooks and etc

wrap up - at the end you making a little research you came to know wow this business is gonna solve your financial issue .. BIG MISTAKE

once you done that next thing

Forex trading proofs now here the interesting thing arise , even at the forum i also asked members to share the payment but that's for educational purpose and for the motivations as well

so when you start researching about it 70% content you found i use this system and making that much people giving trading signals , i have made this much , brokers advertisements deposit this or get that i mean literally your brain washed . you just see wow even i have 100 bucks i can trade and gonna make millions with it ... lol but yeah i also thought to ,...confess it you others too
    once the 70% data supporting the forex services there is also 30% data would giving you negative impact about it , like this gambling etc you will face losses you will stories peoples who have ruins their life and it's awful yeah it's really horrible if it happened with anyone of you!

so okay since the majority would says to you it's fantastic business 24 hours online and make money with you want

wrap up .. The forex is a king in making money online and gives your tremendous profit

Forex trading training
    in this subject we came because once we know forex gonna take away all our financial problems so after that obviously we start looking for the basic knowledge , and we get the tutorials tons of information in our languages even
    we learn how to place the order and how to select the lot size literally we mostly learn the speedy part enter exits PROFITS and that's it
    so we think now i know market is high sell it and it's down and buy it .. wow training done after reading a little article or watched a video
    some even try to do demo trading and 50k initial virtual demo deposit within hours make you thousands owners ($$$$$)
    so within hours we just learn and ready to trade
    so training done, mindset made and million of dollars plan but yeah majority of you would settle in this criteria i am not superior any of it

so here the time i should put some lines on my title of this thread, JUMP what i means here exactly all steps what i have stated above maybe some don't have all these common in big number would be yes so anyways we just jump and till we trade MC came accounts of accounts blown away thousands dollars wasted just due to the wrong mindset

So once we have experience the bad things, our hard earned taken away then we realize i need to LEARN it this is exactly that learn which i mentioned in the title of this thread

SO this thread meant for to explain if you just skip these two words between there first just LEARN and then JUMP what would be results ? in fact even some says first do LEARN and then remove "L" what's left it would be yours which means " EARN"

so how do you see my this concept ? share , give your opinion let's talk about it

to be continued ....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Very good thread gamer sir, there are a lot of people who are investing money in forex and you are right that we all want to earn money from forex and want to become financially free in life. But trader's are ignoring the rules, they are losing patience, they are not focusing on learning. Due to many mistakes most of trader's are not focusing on the right path, upon which they have to focus since beginning. Learning is always better than earning that's true.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    making money online as occupying use of choice with the good selection of trading system as those to gives of strength witht he decision on moderating use of return with the market movesment on appealing with the use of signals and strategy of risks management on running with the occasion.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Good work gamer sir, your threads are always full of information and its also one of them. There are many kinds of income streams that can be found on the internet but I don't believe much on them, I only believe in forex trading business because its a real market and all countries are involved in this business. A good training can support us to become a successful trader so yeah its essential for trader's to get a right training for it.

Waiting for your more new latest threads.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Earnperfect; 09-26-2015 at 06:46 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    A new theme after a long time later, but your welcome all the time sir. You are one of my best moderator in this forum and one of the active moderator here. The good thing about your threads is they are very new for everyone, there is a lot of study material on internet about forex market but your idea's and knowledge is much differ from those articles, books, etc. You always give your 100% in your each thread. Well done mate

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    solely 90% came from one thing MAKE MONEY ONLINE and believe me forex is not online business because forex been there from a long time well i am not talk about history and tell you dates because everything you can find online right ? google it i mean
    Forex is the making money online but not online business. It is true. and forex trading has been there for several years ago before internet exist and online business exist. Online business close meaning to the trade buy in the market place between one to one, but forex is the larger market place that trade between many people.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Forex is the making money online but not online business. It is true. and forex trading has been there for several years ago before internet exist and online business exist. Online business close meaning to the trade buy in the market place between one to one, but forex is the larger market place that trade between many people.
    internet has made the forex business this popular, the forex business is not like some other business we hear like that, and the internet make it linked with the whole world and make money for traders to be trading it. forex means money and the money is being got by our capable strength of trading it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    It is really a good one and to be sincere with you, I also do think that I can make millions with forex trading with little 100 dollars, but then that is not is happening to me now, I am not evening making that much. well, I now have the right mind set for the business and therefore I am being serious with learning, knowing that only through learning I will be able to succeed. Learning is the key to success.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    It is really a good one and to be sincere with you, I also do think that I can make millions with forex trading with little 100 dollars, but then that is not is happening to me now, I am not evening making that much. well, I now have the right mind set for the business and therefore I am being serious with learning, knowing that only through learning I will be able to succeed. Learning is the key to success.
    forex can give money, the little amount can be made a big one. it is on one condition, the condition is how traders is trading. when trading and make the money,then learn more in forex business, traders will know a strong way to follow their trading skills and continue making the money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    forex can give money, the little amount can be made a big one. it is on one condition, the condition is how traders is trading. when trading and make the money,then learn more in forex business, traders will know a strong way to follow their trading skills and continue making the money.
    There is one most important thing which we do almost neglect when trading and when discussing about trading and that is risk management, it means the amount of risk we are taking per trade and also per account. It is important and to make the learning a success we need to define which risk management we are willing to make use of properly.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast