Reverse it ( Jump , Learn) - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Trading is a process and there are stages that we have to fully understand so that we can make use of it at the proper time, rushing things in this business will only lead to frustrations and more loses, it is important that we learn on every mistakes we make and move on as a better trader.
    yes, trading is process. stages will be passed before traders can make what they want from the trading of this business. you can get anything of challenges in the road to your success and it is important to be careful of the way you handle your losing.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, trading is process. stages will be passed before traders can make what they want from the trading of this business. you can get anything of challenges in the road to your success and it is important to be careful of the way you handle your losing.
    Yes the stages of learning continues and we should have the correct sense of using the knowledge in live trading. Forex trading is very interesting if we can cool down and understand very well the things works here i used to here people saying that they often enjoy the charts and a whole lot of things and thats interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes the stages of learning continues and we should have the correct sense of using the knowledge in live trading. Forex trading is very interesting if we can cool down and understand very well the things works here i used to here people saying that they often enjoy the charts and a whole lot of things and thats interesting.
    Haha trading is mostly about being sensible all the way. I do set a daily target in trades but still get tempted in opening another trades even though I already reached that target, eventually ended up with loses. I think that it is better to always set a target and learn to stop after reaching it.

The reverse of what you think of the right there we have to run the right time to trade forex and make the good institutions that bring in the best and we are working for the right tools that bless us in a good way that we can develop the same trading sphere

For using any trading policy in a proper way, One have to choose a good broker who always ensures best trading environment. They do not charge any extra charge, their withdrawal system is also very easy and hassle free. They are also providing mega rebate, no transaction fees, high leverage and many more. Also, they are providing forex education alongside usual broker facilities. Their trading spread is very low which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with great consistent.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567