Reverse it ( Jump , Learn) - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

Hi
    so writing a theme after a long time but this is going to be a interesting article believe me a real good !
    Now first of all we will start from scratch
    why you are into the forex business ?
    solely 90% came from one thing MAKE MONEY ONLINE and believe me forex is not online business because forex been there from a long time well i am not talk about history and tell you dates because everything you can find online right ? google it i mean

so i was saying about coming towards the forex business , it's mostly happens due to this , now why you try to do that ? most of the peoples who are financially down they came here ( i am not talking expert trader or those who indeed have zeal with this business ) but since last 5-7 years this industry is evolving massively and that's truth . Anyways this is why you entered here right ?
    so what's conclusion we just made - 1. make money online 2. because they are financially down
    but that's not it, there are also few group of peeps who came here because they do have interest with this thing money from INTERNET

anyways we have wrap up our main reason which bring us in the field of online currency trading !!

if anyone have further point to say then let me know about it

i forget one thing of course brokers charming advertisement right

we completed one thing right ?

so why i told about this because the real story start from this point

FOREX
    so once you know about the Forex, you google it with your native langauge forex in this or that langauge and mostly you found buy at down and sell at tops it's just that , majority also watched the tutorials at youtube
    Some even downloads the whole courses bunch of ebooks and etc

wrap up - at the end you making a little research you came to know wow this business is gonna solve your financial issue .. BIG MISTAKE

once you done that next thing

Forex trading proofs now here the interesting thing arise , even at the forum i also asked members to share the payment but that's for educational purpose and for the motivations as well

so when you start researching about it 70% content you found i use this system and making that much people giving trading signals , i have made this much , brokers advertisements deposit this or get that i mean literally your brain washed . you just see wow even i have 100 bucks i can trade and gonna make millions with it ... lol but yeah i also thought to ,...confess it you others too
    once the 70% data supporting the forex services there is also 30% data would giving you negative impact about it , like this gambling etc you will face losses you will stories peoples who have ruins their life and it's awful yeah it's really horrible if it happened with anyone of you!

so okay since the majority would says to you it's fantastic business 24 hours online and make money with you want

wrap up .. The forex is a king in making money online and gives your tremendous profit

Forex trading training
    in this subject we came because once we know forex gonna take away all our financial problems so after that obviously we start looking for the basic knowledge , and we get the tutorials tons of information in our languages even
    we learn how to place the order and how to select the lot size literally we mostly learn the speedy part enter exits PROFITS and that's it
    so we think now i know market is high sell it and it's down and buy it .. wow training done after reading a little article or watched a video
    some even try to do demo trading and 50k initial virtual demo deposit within hours make you thousands owners ($$$$$)
    so within hours we just learn and ready to trade
    so training done, mindset made and million of dollars plan but yeah majority of you would settle in this criteria i am not superior any of it

so here the time i should put some lines on my title of this thread, JUMP what i means here exactly all steps what i have stated above maybe some don't have all these common in big number would be yes so anyways we just jump and till we trade MC came accounts of accounts blown away thousands dollars wasted just due to the wrong mindset

So once we have experience the bad things, our hard earned taken away then we realize i need to LEARN it this is exactly that learn which i mentioned in the title of this thread

SO this thread meant for to explain if you just skip these two words between there first just LEARN and then JUMP what would be results ? in fact even some says first do LEARN and then remove "L" what's left it would be yours which means " EARN"

so how do you see my this concept ? share , give your opinion let's talk about it

to be continued ....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Trading is a process and there are stages that we have to fully understand so that we can make use of it at the proper time, rushing things in this business will only lead to frustrations and more loses, it is important that we learn on every mistakes we make and move on as a better trader.
    yes, trading is process. stages will be passed before traders can make what they want from the trading of this business. you can get anything of challenges in the road to your success and it is important to be careful of the way you handle your losing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, trading is process. stages will be passed before traders can make what they want from the trading of this business. you can get anything of challenges in the road to your success and it is important to be careful of the way you handle your losing.
    Yes the stages of learning continues and we should have the correct sense of using the knowledge in live trading. Forex trading is very interesting if we can cool down and understand very well the things works here i used to here people saying that they often enjoy the charts and a whole lot of things and thats interesting.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes the stages of learning continues and we should have the correct sense of using the knowledge in live trading. Forex trading is very interesting if we can cool down and understand very well the things works here i used to here people saying that they often enjoy the charts and a whole lot of things and thats interesting.
    Haha trading is mostly about being sensible all the way. I do set a daily target in trades but still get tempted in opening another trades even though I already reached that target, eventually ended up with loses. I think that it is better to always set a target and learn to stop after reaching it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    The reverse of what you think of the right there we have to run the right time to trade forex and make the good institutions that bring in the best and we are working for the right tools that bless us in a good way that we can develop the same trading sphere

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    For using any trading policy in a proper way, One have to choose a good broker who always ensures best trading environment. They do not charge any extra charge, their withdrawal system is also very easy and hassle free. They are also providing mega rebate, no transaction fees, high leverage and many more. Also, they are providing forex education alongside usual broker facilities. Their trading spread is very low which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping with great consistent.

Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567