Reverse it ( Jump , Learn) - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    You are very correct when we gather knowledge we should have the correct sense of using this knowledge in live trading. Forex trading is very interesting if we can cool down and understand very well the things works here i used to here people saying that they often enjoy the charts and a whole lot of things and thats interesting.
    Yes sir trading can become a stress free business for us and it can be very enjoyable if we have a proper sense of trading, one year back I had not much experience in forex but now I am enjoying my trading and I have a good learning of couple of trading good trading tactics. Knowledge is compulsory to prevail the success in this business. That's why our main intention should be learning.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]forex trading is so risky when the traders do not know how to follow the market, and follow the market is the basic of this business for traders who want to make it profitable and as the safest way, traders need to understand for this part with very well, and success is in front of us when we can do trading flexible to follow it[/lang]
    Even when the trader knows what the market is saying about, forex trading still remains risky and what I would advice traders on is that they just have to learn and understand the market, whereas knowing that forex trading is one of the best business. Therefore the reason why we are losing and can't succeed that much is because of the lack of the most important discipline we would be needing.

Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Even when the trader knows what the market is saying about, forex trading still remains risky and what I would advice traders on is that they just have to learn and understand the market, whereas knowing that forex trading is one of the best business. Therefore the reason why we are losing and can't succeed that much is because of the lack of the most important discipline we would be needing.
    well, in that case they just need to risk smaller in order to fend off the risk. that way they can earn without too much risk for the better cause after all. If you want to succeed in here then naturally you need to take some risk in the end and it is important for you to make that choice. Discipline is needed because many traders tend to enter too big and lost too much as the result.

Banned
    Yes friend so many people say that forex trading is very risky and its hard for them to gain consistent money in forex, but I believe that its not much hard when you have a right experience and management in your business, people only lose if they are doing trading with lack of knowledge, most of them have lack of psychology control too and that can also become the main cause of loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yes friend so many people say that forex trading is very risky and its hard for them to gain consistent money in forex, but I believe that its not much hard when you have a right experience and management in your business, people only lose if they are doing trading with lack of knowledge, most of them have lack of psychology control too and that can also become the main cause of loss.
    Forex trading is risky yet it is, but very risky: its wrong trading ways or high risk trading that makes Forex very risky. Because a trader can take only that much risk which we chooses to trade with. Using a stop loss we can limit our losses according to our risk capacity. So when a trader is disciplined then he can trade according to his risk management rules and earn good profits by protecting his capital.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Forex trading is risky yet it is, but very risky: its wrong trading ways or high risk trading that makes Forex very risky. Because a trader can take only that much risk which we chooses to trade with. Using a stop loss we can limit our losses according to our risk capacity. So when a trader is disciplined then he can trade according to his risk management rules and earn good profits by protecting his capital.
    Whey forex trading is so risky mate? I think the lack of knowledge is the main cause which making this business so much risk for us, although actually its depend upon you that how much risk you have to take for trading, nobody forcing us to do trade with higher lot size and risk, its totally depend upon us that which lot size and risk will be better in trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Whey forex trading is so risky mate? I think the lack of knowledge is the main cause which making this business so much risk for us, although actually its depend upon you that how much risk you have to take for trading, nobody forcing us to do trade with higher lot size and risk, its totally depend upon us that which lot size and risk will be better in trading.
    This all amounts to that Forex is not so risky for traders with good knowledge and command over it. We should concentrate on improving our mistakes. As a beginner I just started with the RSI. Rsi is a very good indicator that helps us in analyzing the market effectively but we have to be combining it with other indicators to be having an effective results always.

Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    This all amounts to that Forex is not so risky for traders with good knowledge and command over it. We should concentrate on improving our mistakes. As a beginner I just started with the RSI. Rsi is a very good indicator that helps us in analyzing the market effectively but we have to be combining it with other indicators to be having an effective results always.
    Every business has some risk and it is the knowledge and skills of the person carrying on the business, that makes it yield good income. Every business has important elements.for Forex proper knowledge, experience, trading strategy,decision making power,patience of trading etc are very important element. a successful trader must have all of these.

Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Every business has some risk and it is the knowledge and skills of the person carrying on the business, that makes it yield good income. Every business has important elements.for Forex proper knowledge, experience, trading strategy,decision making power,patience of trading etc are very important element. a successful trader must have all of these.
    Yes every business can give loss if the person cannot carry it well. Forex trading can bring pressure and frustrations to those who under understand it properly. But if we learn to accept it at the same time improving from previous mistakes then I think we can also be successful in this business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    [lang=id]right friend, traders need to pay attention for some aspects that should understood and mastered with well, because the risk is there, and we need the risk for making profit, then with enough knowledge also skill that will guide us to get the right way for making right decisions,[/lang]

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast