Reverse it ( Jump , Learn) - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    learning gets to make traders strong and intelligent, and leaning can bring what traders belied they can not know in the forex business. it is a good business too, and without the strong learning and looking into trading, traders will not be able to make money through the business.
    Yes, it makes them get to know the market properly and not just only that but then it helps them to know how to follow the market when making use of their trading strategy. Forex trading is a risky business and to become a successful trader you will have to learn. Ultimately it makes more sense spending some more quality time on learning.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yes, it makes them get to know the market properly and not just only that but then it helps them to know how to follow the market when making use of their trading strategy. Forex trading is a risky business and to become a successful trader you will have to learn. Ultimately it makes more sense spending some more quality time on learning.
    [lang=id]forex trading is so risky when the traders do not know how to follow the market, and follow the market is the basic of this business for traders who want to make it profitable and as the safest way, traders need to understand for this part with very well, and success is in front of us when we can do trading flexible to follow it[/lang]

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Yes, it makes them get to know the market properly and not just only that but then it helps them to know how to follow the market when making use of their trading strategy. Forex trading is a risky business and to become a successful trader you will have to learn. Ultimately it makes more sense spending some more quality time on learning.
    that is good thing, traders can know the forex business with their ways of trading, the time hey spend in the market will make sense, and traders will have their success, and they can learn to making more and more and be successful in trading of the forex business.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    that is good thing, traders can know the forex business with their ways of trading, the time hey spend in the market will make sense, and traders will have their success, and they can learn to making more and more and be successful in trading of the forex business.
    Trading our way can also help us realize our dream of becoming a successful trader but we should concentrate on improving our mistakes. As a beginner I just started with the RSI. Rsi is a very good indicator that helps us in analyzing the market effectively but we have to be combining it with other indicators to be having an effective results always.

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Trading our way can also help us realize our dream of becoming a successful trader but we should concentrate on improving our mistakes. As a beginner I just started with the RSI. Rsi is a very good indicator that helps us in analyzing the market effectively but we have to be combining it with other indicators to be having an effective results always.
    [lang=id]everything is possible here, we can try to make dream come true and as long as we know the right way that should taken , this is a business where everyone who come to this business need to get the correct understanding, not only bring a big dream and ambition
    so for them who have learned will know what the thing that should taken and used such as indicators, trading system or methods[/lang]

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    everything is possible here, we can try to make dream come true and as long as we know the right way that should taken , this is a business where everyone who come to this business need to get the correct understanding, not only bring a big dream and ambition
    If we are capable our dreams come true and if we are undisciplined and unskilled all our fears come true. It is not impossible to get rich from doing trades, but we have to work hard for it because we can't achieve it in a weeks or months. Getting rich from trading takes more time and a lot of continuous work.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    If we are capable our dreams come true and if we are undisciplined and unskilled all our fears come true. It is not impossible to get rich from doing trades, but we have to work hard for it because we can't achieve it in a weeks or months. Getting rich from trading takes more time and a lot of continuous work.
    [lang=id]the dreams will come true when the traders take the right way for this, this is the business where hard work is very important and also make sure that we do hard work on the right way too, so everything have been done will give us good results in the future,
    we can not push hard to set the target for making income from this thing, but we can make the conditions where profit is always bigger than losing[/lang]

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]the dreams will come true when the traders take the right way for this, this is the business where hard work is very important and also make sure that we do hard work on the right way too, so everything have been done will give us good results in the future,
    we can not push hard to set the target for making income from this thing, but we can make the conditions where profit is always bigger than losing[/lang]
    Yes buddy, its always a good relief for trader's when they able to know that how they can boost their trading earnings and experience in forex, forex trading don't have any restrictions on earnings trader's can earn unlimited and if they have the right experience then you can see that how much earning trader's can gain from this business.

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yes buddy, its always a good relief for trader's when they able to know that how they can boost their trading earnings and experience in forex, forex trading don't have any restrictions on earnings trader's can earn unlimited and if they have the right experience then you can see that how much earning trader's can gain from this business.
    First of all I want to suggest trader's to do trade with the aim of consistent gains, even professional trader's have also the same goal they don't do trade for a big money every day they have the fix target or lower target. They don't do over trading, they have just their trading system and they know when to enter and exit from the market.

  10. #40
    to reverse the right tools that work well for the right tools that work well for certain areas we are all said to have a good induction that shows how well we are doing the right working principles that we work with we are able to develop the good informations that we are valued with

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •