Reverse it ( Jump , Learn) - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

These is an online serious business that works well for all of us it works well for all those who care to love the right perspective and so when we are trading we have the right mind set to prove we are working to develop a good chance in forex and so we have to work and be the right people and we have to be the well understood person

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    These is an online serious business that works well for all of us it works well for all those who care to love the right perspective and so when we are trading we have the right mind set to prove we are working to develop a good chance in forex and so we have to work and be the right people and we have to be the well understood person
    Sure it works well for those who has learned it and also those who are serious with the business. Actually it will only work well for that trader who has taken out his or her time to learn the business. I think it is more simpler compared to other business, forex trading is more unique and also lucrative thus we should be eager to learn.

Banned
    learn and earn, this is very good words and motivation for us, we do not to think more than it, traders will know how the right thing that should taken after get learning seriously, this is the first task as the main thing for us,
    learning become the gate for us to know something and how to take it correctly, but it will take a time for us to implement them with well, some experiences will come to us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Sure it works well for those who has learned it and also those who are serious with the business. Actually it will only work well for that trader who has taken out his or her time to learn the business. I think it is more simpler compared to other business, forex trading is more unique and also lucrative thus we should be eager to learn.
    learning gets to make traders strong and intelligent, and leaning can bring what traders belied they can not know in the forex business. it is a good business too, and without the strong learning and looking into trading, traders will not be able to make money through the business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Trading with right perspective would give you a very good shape in this business, you will able to see more brightness in your trading with proper way of learning. Forex trading is a online business but people join with the wrong intention they become greedy very quickly and they want to see a quick money very soon. Right mindset, development, planning, these are important to understand this business well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    learning gets to make traders strong and intelligent, and leaning can bring what traders belied they can not know in the forex business. it is a good business too, and without the strong learning and looking into trading, traders will not be able to make money through the business.
    I concur with you. I have been studying the chart for some times now and I see that I have got to learn so many things and also have got to also know the reason why I have made some few loss which I have made in the market and I know I will succeed if I should keep up with the learning. Forex trading is a good business but as a business which is less complicated if we should take learning seriously.

forex trading has its own time and understading and so when we have the best of everything and so we are all in the right working process that can be well developed in a good chance we have to work as hard and be sure that when you get into forex trading, you have the right strategey to make everything work and be sure of the right process being integrated

i am rise my knowledge for earning money in forex trading business. Knowledge in forex trading business now more important for traders. Without good trading knowledge forex traders are never earn money from forex trading business. thats why i am rise my knowledge for earn money from forex trading business very easily and successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by madhujella View Post
    i am rise my knowledge for earning money in forex trading business. Knowledge in forex trading business now more important for traders. Without good trading knowledge forex traders are never earn money from forex trading business. thats why i am rise my knowledge for earn money from forex trading business very easily and successfully.
    Knowledge is the power and money for people, but they should have a good sense that how they have to use this in real live market trading, they should have also a good idea about the bad impact of their bad psychology. Without any good use of their trading psychology it would not be beneficial for trader's to start their career in live market trading, my suggestion would be to start with low capital at first, because its very easy to say that we can become successful easily but there are a lot of things surrounding the fact of revenge, and the emotion of trader is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Knowledge is the power and money for people, but they should have a good sense that how they have to use this in real live market trading, they should have also a good idea about the bad impact of their bad psychology. Without any good use of their trading psychology it would not be beneficial for trader's to start their career in live market trading, my suggestion would be to start with low capital at first, because its very easy to say that we can become successful easily but there are a lot of things surrounding the fact of revenge, and the emotion of trader is one of them.
    You are very correct when we gather knowledge we should have the correct sense of using this knowledge in live trading. Forex trading is very interesting if we can cool down and understand very well the things works here i used to here people saying that they often enjoy the charts and a whole lot of things and thats interesting.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast