Reverse it ( Jump , Learn) - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,007
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,209
    Given: 433

    Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

    Hi
    so writing a theme after a long time but this is going to be a interesting article believe me a real good !
    Now first of all we will start from scratch
    why you are into the forex business ?
    solely 90% came from one thing MAKE MONEY ONLINE and believe me forex is not online business because forex been there from a long time well i am not talk about history and tell you dates because everything you can find online right ? google it i mean

    so i was saying about coming towards the forex business , it's mostly happens due to this , now why you try to do that ? most of the peoples who are financially down they came here ( i am not talking expert trader or those who indeed have zeal with this business ) but since last 5-7 years this industry is evolving massively and that's truth . Anyways this is why you entered here right ?
    so what's conclusion we just made - 1. make money online 2. because they are financially down
    but that's not it, there are also few group of peeps who came here because they do have interest with this thing money from INTERNET

    anyways we have wrap up our main reason which bring us in the field of online currency trading !!

    if anyone have further point to say then let me know about it

    i forget one thing of course brokers charming advertisement right

    we completed one thing right ?

    so why i told about this because the real story start from this point


    FOREX
    so once you know about the Forex, you google it with your native langauge forex in this or that langauge and mostly you found buy at down and sell at tops it's just that , majority also watched the tutorials at youtube
    Some even downloads the whole courses bunch of ebooks and etc

    wrap up - at the end you making a little research you came to know wow this business is gonna solve your financial issue .. BIG MISTAKE

    once you done that next thing

    Forex trading proofs now here the interesting thing arise , even at the forum i also asked members to share the payment but that's for educational purpose and for the motivations as well

    so when you start researching about it 70% content you found i use this system and making that much people giving trading signals , i have made this much , brokers advertisements deposit this or get that i mean literally your brain washed . you just see wow even i have 100 bucks i can trade and gonna make millions with it ... lol but yeah i also thought to ,...confess it you others too
    once the 70% data supporting the forex services there is also 30% data would giving you negative impact about it , like this gambling etc you will face losses you will stories peoples who have ruins their life and it's awful yeah it's really horrible if it happened with anyone of you!

    so okay since the majority would says to you it's fantastic business 24 hours online and make money with you want

    wrap up .. The forex is a king in making money online and gives your tremendous profit

    Forex trading training
    in this subject we came because once we know forex gonna take away all our financial problems so after that obviously we start looking for the basic knowledge , and we get the tutorials tons of information in our languages even
    we learn how to place the order and how to select the lot size literally we mostly learn the speedy part enter exits PROFITS and that's it
    so we think now i know market is high sell it and it's down and buy it .. wow training done after reading a little article or watched a video
    some even try to do demo trading and 50k initial virtual demo deposit within hours make you thousands owners ($$$$$)
    so within hours we just learn and ready to trade
    so training done, mindset made and million of dollars plan but yeah majority of you would settle in this criteria i am not superior any of it

    so here the time i should put some lines on my title of this thread, JUMP what i means here exactly all steps what i have stated above maybe some don't have all these common in big number would be yes so anyways we just jump and till we trade MC came accounts of accounts blown away thousands dollars wasted just due to the wrong mindset

    So once we have experience the bad things, our hard earned taken away then we realize i need to LEARN it this is exactly that learn which i mentioned in the title of this thread

    SO this thread meant for to explain if you just skip these two words between there first just LEARN and then JUMP what would be results ? in fact even some says first do LEARN and then remove "L" what's left it would be yours which means " EARN"

    so how do you see my this concept ? share , give your opinion let's talk about it

    to be continued ....

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    These is an online serious business that works well for all of us it works well for all those who care to love the right perspective and so when we are trading we have the right mind set to prove we are working to develop a good chance in forex and so we have to work and be the right people and we have to be the well understood person

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    These is an online serious business that works well for all of us it works well for all those who care to love the right perspective and so when we are trading we have the right mind set to prove we are working to develop a good chance in forex and so we have to work and be the right people and we have to be the well understood person
    Sure it works well for those who has learned it and also those who are serious with the business. Actually it will only work well for that trader who has taken out his or her time to learn the business. I think it is more simpler compared to other business, forex trading is more unique and also lucrative thus we should be eager to learn.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    learn and earn, this is very good words and motivation for us, we do not to think more than it, traders will know how the right thing that should taken after get learning seriously, this is the first task as the main thing for us,
    learning become the gate for us to know something and how to take it correctly, but it will take a time for us to implement them with well, some experiences will come to us

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Sure it works well for those who has learned it and also those who are serious with the business. Actually it will only work well for that trader who has taken out his or her time to learn the business. I think it is more simpler compared to other business, forex trading is more unique and also lucrative thus we should be eager to learn.
    learning gets to make traders strong and intelligent, and leaning can bring what traders belied they can not know in the forex business. it is a good business too, and without the strong learning and looking into trading, traders will not be able to make money through the business.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    These is an online serious business that works well for all of us it works well for all those who care to love the right perspective and so when we are trading we have the right mind set to prove we are working to develop a good chance in forex and so we have to work and be the right people and we have to be the well understood person
    Trading with right perspective would give you a very good shape in this business, you will able to see more brightness in your trading with proper way of learning. Forex trading is a online business but people join with the wrong intention they become greedy very quickly and they want to see a quick money very soon. Right mindset, development, planning, these are important to understand this business well.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    learning gets to make traders strong and intelligent, and leaning can bring what traders belied they can not know in the forex business. it is a good business too, and without the strong learning and looking into trading, traders will not be able to make money through the business.
    I concur with you. I have been studying the chart for some times now and I see that I have got to learn so many things and also have got to also know the reason why I have made some few loss which I have made in the market and I know I will succeed if I should keep up with the learning. Forex trading is a good business but as a business which is less complicated if we should take learning seriously.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    forex trading has its own time and understading and so when we have the best of everything and so we are all in the right working process that can be well developed in a good chance we have to work as hard and be sure that when you get into forex trading, you have the right strategey to make everything work and be sure of the right process being integrated

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    178
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0
    i am rise my knowledge for earning money in forex trading business. Knowledge in forex trading business now more important for traders. Without good trading knowledge forex traders are never earn money from forex trading business. thats why i am rise my knowledge for earn money from forex trading business very easily and successfully.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by madhujella View Post
    i am rise my knowledge for earning money in forex trading business. Knowledge in forex trading business now more important for traders. Without good trading knowledge forex traders are never earn money from forex trading business. thats why i am rise my knowledge for earn money from forex trading business very easily and successfully.
    Knowledge is the power and money for people, but they should have a good sense that how they have to use this in real live market trading, they should have also a good idea about the bad impact of their bad psychology. Without any good use of their trading psychology it would not be beneficial for trader's to start their career in live market trading, my suggestion would be to start with low capital at first, because its very easy to say that we can become successful easily but there are a lot of things surrounding the fact of revenge, and the emotion of trader is one of them.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,143
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Knowledge is the power and money for people, but they should have a good sense that how they have to use this in real live market trading, they should have also a good idea about the bad impact of their bad psychology. Without any good use of their trading psychology it would not be beneficial for trader's to start their career in live market trading, my suggestion would be to start with low capital at first, because its very easy to say that we can become successful easily but there are a lot of things surrounding the fact of revenge, and the emotion of trader is one of them.
    You are very correct when we gather knowledge we should have the correct sense of using this knowledge in live trading. Forex trading is very interesting if we can cool down and understand very well the things works here i used to here people saying that they often enjoy the charts and a whole lot of things and thats interesting.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •