Reverse it ( Jump , Learn) - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 432

Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

Hi
    so writing a theme after a long time but this is going to be a interesting article believe me a real good !
    Now first of all we will start from scratch
    why you are into the forex business ?
    solely 90% came from one thing MAKE MONEY ONLINE and believe me forex is not online business because forex been there from a long time well i am not talk about history and tell you dates because everything you can find online right ? google it i mean

so i was saying about coming towards the forex business , it's mostly happens due to this , now why you try to do that ? most of the peoples who are financially down they came here ( i am not talking expert trader or those who indeed have zeal with this business ) but since last 5-7 years this industry is evolving massively and that's truth . Anyways this is why you entered here right ?
    so what's conclusion we just made - 1. make money online 2. because they are financially down
    but that's not it, there are also few group of peeps who came here because they do have interest with this thing money from INTERNET

anyways we have wrap up our main reason which bring us in the field of online currency trading !!

if anyone have further point to say then let me know about it

i forget one thing of course brokers charming advertisement right

we completed one thing right ?

so why i told about this because the real story start from this point

FOREX
    so once you know about the Forex, you google it with your native langauge forex in this or that langauge and mostly you found buy at down and sell at tops it's just that , majority also watched the tutorials at youtube
    Some even downloads the whole courses bunch of ebooks and etc

wrap up - at the end you making a little research you came to know wow this business is gonna solve your financial issue .. BIG MISTAKE

once you done that next thing

Forex trading proofs now here the interesting thing arise , even at the forum i also asked members to share the payment but that's for educational purpose and for the motivations as well

so when you start researching about it 70% content you found i use this system and making that much people giving trading signals , i have made this much , brokers advertisements deposit this or get that i mean literally your brain washed . you just see wow even i have 100 bucks i can trade and gonna make millions with it ... lol but yeah i also thought to ,...confess it you others too
    once the 70% data supporting the forex services there is also 30% data would giving you negative impact about it , like this gambling etc you will face losses you will stories peoples who have ruins their life and it's awful yeah it's really horrible if it happened with anyone of you!

so okay since the majority would says to you it's fantastic business 24 hours online and make money with you want

wrap up .. The forex is a king in making money online and gives your tremendous profit

Forex trading training
    in this subject we came because once we know forex gonna take away all our financial problems so after that obviously we start looking for the basic knowledge , and we get the tutorials tons of information in our languages even
    we learn how to place the order and how to select the lot size literally we mostly learn the speedy part enter exits PROFITS and that's it
    so we think now i know market is high sell it and it's down and buy it .. wow training done after reading a little article or watched a video
    some even try to do demo trading and 50k initial virtual demo deposit within hours make you thousands owners ($$$$$)
    so within hours we just learn and ready to trade
    so training done, mindset made and million of dollars plan but yeah majority of you would settle in this criteria i am not superior any of it

so here the time i should put some lines on my title of this thread, JUMP what i means here exactly all steps what i have stated above maybe some don't have all these common in big number would be yes so anyways we just jump and till we trade MC came accounts of accounts blown away thousands dollars wasted just due to the wrong mindset

So once we have experience the bad things, our hard earned taken away then we realize i need to LEARN it this is exactly that learn which i mentioned in the title of this thread

SO this thread meant for to explain if you just skip these two words between there first just LEARN and then JUMP what would be results ? in fact even some says first do LEARN and then remove "L" what's left it would be yours which means " EARN"

so how do you see my this concept ? share , give your opinion let's talk about it

to be continued ....

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    There is one most important thing which we do almost neglect when trading and when discussing about trading and that is risk management, it means the amount of risk we are taking per trade and also per account. It is important and to make the learning a success we need to define which risk management we are willing to make use of properly.
    traders who are neglecting the risk management is about to lose all his money through forex. this means the trader is not working in the way which will make them make money, they will be working with the strategy which can not be secured in a way that can give traders money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders who are neglecting the risk management is about to lose all his money through forex. this means the trader is not working in the way which will make them make money, they will be working with the strategy which can not be secured in a way that can give traders money.
    The same thing I agree as well. The learning is just incomplete when we don't learn the way by which we should apply money and risk management when trading. I learned all but I missed the money and risk management which is the important of all. Now I know the value and I am following it now properly. Learning has different types that I think we should know.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The same thing I agree as well. The learning is just incomplete when we don't learn the way by which we should apply money and risk management when trading. I learned all but I missed the money and risk management which is the important of all. Now I know the value and I am following it now properly. Learning has different types that I think we should know.
    that is it my friend, learning is not the way out. the use of the learning things is what will make money for traders of forex. the money will not come like that without making the strong commitment in the market, and uses the strategy that is strong to make the money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    thats very true these is the part where people don't understand. and I believe these is a good infor part and so these are what we have to run the market in a perceptive mind that these market is a business and not a portal and there its always good that we have something to think of to understand such a good information trust when we are all known to pull in such a great market business are great especially that of forex because you are required to make and have serious research on any pair traded

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    So once we have experience the bad things, our hard earned taken away then we realize i need to LEARN it this is exactly that learn which i mentioned in the title of this thread
    learning of more on appreciating the different subjects of issue as running of practice to gives of change on improvesment to work of the further on occupying use of selection with the system as targeting proper limit on numbers of target to complete with the expends on moderating terms of trading with the good plan.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    thats very true these is the part where people don't understand. and I believe these is a good infor part and so these are what we have to run the market in a perceptive mind that these market is a business and not a portal and there its always good that we have something to think of to understand such a good information trust when we are all known to pull in such a great market business are great especially that of forex because you are required to make and have serious research on any pair traded
    Risk is the main element of forex trading market and many people don't get it properly they always take is positively and underestimate the role of risk in forex, forex trading can make us rich there is no doubt it but the most important thing is that how we have to control our psychology, you can make money no doubt but if once emotion enter to your body and mind then how you will react that time. Forex trading is not only about this, there is a big list of many factor's for which we have to sacrifice a lot in this market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Risk is the main element of forex trading market and many people don't get it properly they always take is positively and underestimate the role of risk in forex, forex trading can make us rich there is no doubt it but the most important thing is that how we have to control our psychology, you can make money no doubt but if once emotion enter to your body and mind then how you will react that time. Forex trading is not only about this, there is a big list of many factor's for which we have to sacrifice a lot in this market.
    when traders underestimate the forex business, they will lose money through it. the forex business is the business of risk, and traders who do not prepare for it might be affects on the way. the psychology of traders should be strong too and traders should not allow emotion to enter their trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    It would be very wrong for traders of this market to underestimates the effects of the risk in the market, this is how traders would be trading and they can never avert the risk in the market. And traders who is well prepared for the risk would not have much emotion, since they would have gotten a good trading plan and a way to manage their dealings in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It would be very wrong for traders of this market to underestimates the effects of the risk in the market, this is how traders would be trading and they can never avert the risk in the market. And traders who is well prepared for the risk would not have much emotion, since they would have gotten a good trading plan and a way to manage their dealings in the market.
    The risk is to be known and only when we have got to know about the risk which is involved in the business that is when we can be able to achieve success. I think the reason why so many traders has not been able to succeed is that they neglect the risk that is involved in the business. Thus no matter how hard we have learned the business not knowing the risk makes us unsuccessful still.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    The risk is to be known and only when we have got to know about the risk which is involved in the business that is when we can be able to achieve success. I think the reason why so many traders has not been able to succeed is that they neglect the risk that is involved in the business. Thus no matter how hard we have learned the business not knowing the risk makes us unsuccessful still.
    it can happen to them who came to this business for the first time, many of us as traders ignored about this part where we worked with take the risk, but we just thought that forex was an easy thing to make money,
    but once again,, i see that it was the experiences for us that will give us awareness about this business and do trading wisely in the futur

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast