Reverse it ( Jump , Learn) - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Reverse it ( Jump , Learn)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    There is one most important thing which we do almost neglect when trading and when discussing about trading and that is risk management, it means the amount of risk we are taking per trade and also per account. It is important and to make the learning a success we need to define which risk management we are willing to make use of properly.
    traders who are neglecting the risk management is about to lose all his money through forex. this means the trader is not working in the way which will make them make money, they will be working with the strategy which can not be secured in a way that can give traders money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    traders who are neglecting the risk management is about to lose all his money through forex. this means the trader is not working in the way which will make them make money, they will be working with the strategy which can not be secured in a way that can give traders money.
    The same thing I agree as well. The learning is just incomplete when we don't learn the way by which we should apply money and risk management when trading. I learned all but I missed the money and risk management which is the important of all. Now I know the value and I am following it now properly. Learning has different types that I think we should know.

Banned
    The same thing I agree as well. The learning is just incomplete when we don't learn the way by which we should apply money and risk management when trading. I learned all but I missed the money and risk management which is the important of all. Now I know the value and I am following it now properly. Learning has different types that I think we should know.
    that is it my friend, learning is not the way out. the use of the learning things is what will make money for traders of forex. the money will not come like that without making the strong commitment in the market, and uses the strategy that is strong to make the money.

thats very true these is the part where people don't understand. and I believe these is a good infor part and so these are what we have to run the market in a perceptive mind that these market is a business and not a portal and there its always good that we have something to think of to understand such a good information trust when we are all known to pull in such a great market business are great especially that of forex because you are required to make and have serious research on any pair traded

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    So once we have experience the bad things, our hard earned taken away then we realize i need to LEARN it this is exactly that learn which i mentioned in the title of this thread
    learning of more on appreciating the different subjects of issue as running of practice to gives of change on improvesment to work of the further on occupying use of selection with the system as targeting proper limit on numbers of target to complete with the expends on moderating terms of trading with the good plan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    thats very true these is the part where people don't understand. and I believe these is a good infor part and so these are what we have to run the market in a perceptive mind that these market is a business and not a portal and there its always good that we have something to think of to understand such a good information trust when we are all known to pull in such a great market business are great especially that of forex because you are required to make and have serious research on any pair traded
    Risk is the main element of forex trading market and many people don't get it properly they always take is positively and underestimate the role of risk in forex, forex trading can make us rich there is no doubt it but the most important thing is that how we have to control our psychology, you can make money no doubt but if once emotion enter to your body and mind then how you will react that time. Forex trading is not only about this, there is a big list of many factor's for which we have to sacrifice a lot in this market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Risk is the main element of forex trading market and many people don't get it properly they always take is positively and underestimate the role of risk in forex, forex trading can make us rich there is no doubt it but the most important thing is that how we have to control our psychology, you can make money no doubt but if once emotion enter to your body and mind then how you will react that time. Forex trading is not only about this, there is a big list of many factor's for which we have to sacrifice a lot in this market.
    when traders underestimate the forex business, they will lose money through it. the forex business is the business of risk, and traders who do not prepare for it might be affects on the way. the psychology of traders should be strong too and traders should not allow emotion to enter their trade.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    It would be very wrong for traders of this market to underestimates the effects of the risk in the market, this is how traders would be trading and they can never avert the risk in the market. And traders who is well prepared for the risk would not have much emotion, since they would have gotten a good trading plan and a way to manage their dealings in the market.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It would be very wrong for traders of this market to underestimates the effects of the risk in the market, this is how traders would be trading and they can never avert the risk in the market. And traders who is well prepared for the risk would not have much emotion, since they would have gotten a good trading plan and a way to manage their dealings in the market.
    The risk is to be known and only when we have got to know about the risk which is involved in the business that is when we can be able to achieve success. I think the reason why so many traders has not been able to succeed is that they neglect the risk that is involved in the business. Thus no matter how hard we have learned the business not knowing the risk makes us unsuccessful still.

Banned
    The risk is to be known and only when we have got to know about the risk which is involved in the business that is when we can be able to achieve success. I think the reason why so many traders has not been able to succeed is that they neglect the risk that is involved in the business. Thus no matter how hard we have learned the business not knowing the risk makes us unsuccessful still.
    it can happen to them who came to this business for the first time, many of us as traders ignored about this part where we worked with take the risk, but we just thought that forex was an easy thing to make money,
    but once again,, i see that it was the experiences for us that will give us awareness about this business and do trading wisely in the futur

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast