Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

What kind of trader you are?

There are two kind of trader.
    1. Technical Trader " Depending on technical Analysis"
    2. Fundamental Trader " Depending Analysis"
    As for my self i am a technical trader who always trade according to trend i tried Fundamental trading too but i get a big loss in fundamental trading.
    What is yours Answers?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    I am a technical trader and always do much trades technically but it needs much practice and good money and risk management techniques by it we can able to maximize our profits and minimize our losses.I always loves technical trading and suggest every trader to do fundamental trading because technical trading is much easy for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    i started with indicator based technical analysis but now i am trading with the help of news analysis mean i am trading with fundamental analysis the reason is that indicators only work best for short term trading for long term trade we cant just rely on indicators for that we need to have skills in fundamental analysis.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, i cannot say that i am one, in fact, i am of the main two. I am 2% fundamental trader and 98% technical trader. By the 2% in fundamentals, i use it to check the daily news, it will safeguard me from the unexpected things that might happen in the market for the day, not that i am really trdaing the news or so.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I'm used to trading technically. I'd love to learn trading fundamentals, but I am not quite understand about the impact of news related to forex. So I better technical trading forex because I can learn a variety of indicators that I like to trade forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    As for my self i am a technical trader who always trade according to trend i tried Fundamental trading too but i get a big loss in fundamental trading.
    What is yours Answers?
    I am fundamental trader just depend on the analysis of the market and the news of the market and try to analysis the market insight of the news and try to determine the trend of the market because i thin if we follow the trend of the market we get the success in the trading.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    What is yours Answers?
    I am fundamental trader just depend on the analysis of the market and the news of the market and try to analysis the market insight of the news and try to determine the trend of the market because i thin if we follow the trend of the market we get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well I am both a technical and fundamental analyst and when I say fundamental I don't mean that I trade during news release but rather I use fundamental analysis as a guide on how the economy of a given currency is performing weather the economy is strong which means buy or its weak which means sell,but I don't just execute my orders like that after reviewing the fundamental side,ill look at the technical side to see which currency pair to pick on and entry point.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i prefer to trade with trade with technical analysis and i do not prefer to trade fundamentally because trading with fundamental has high risk and may lead to a big loss so i prefer to trade safely and do not prefer to trade during rapid movement of the price because the market become unstable and may move up or down in short period of time and the direction become unclear and this increase the risk to high level

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    I am a swing trader and most of the time i hold my trade for longer period of time. Every forex trader has its own style of trading which is different from traders to traders.

Many traders loves to trade in short term time frames for earning quick money, these persons close their trades in a day so any style or method we adopt, we must have to earn money from that trading style without any pressure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    well as for me,am a fundamental and technical trader,though fundamental analysis determine when i will trade and technical will determine where i will place mine entry when trading,forex is about how well you understand this business as for me,i make you of both when trading,i dont use technical only becasue i dont make profit with it but if i combine both i make more profit than expected.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast