What is best time to trade?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is best time to trade?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

What is best time to trade?

I heard from someone that forex has some best hours to trade . can any one tell me what is the best time to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    I think london and us sessions are the best for trading because in these sessions the market is moving very fast and gives us much pips in short period of time but it needs a good trading system and a good trading plans by which we can able to earn maximum profit so a good system is much important for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Yes you are right featurelion london and us sessions are the best because the market its faster and you don't get struggle and we can get huge profit to.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I heard from someone that forex has some best hours to trade . can any one tell me what is the best time to trade.
    I think the London session is the best time frame to doing the forex trading because i think that time the market is volatile and you have chance to make the good profit i the trading so the need is that we trade when the market is volatile and trade when we have strong signal.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    With my own trading understanding, the best time to trade is the time that your trading strategy says that you hsould trade, this is better than the things that you can ever imagine in the market. If the strategy say that you should not trade the most active trading seasons of the market, my advice for you is to harken to the instruction of the strategy, and not trade it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think the best time for forex trading that morning [server time], because in the morning market movements become more crowded but still stable and rarely experienced volatility, so I think the time is appropriate to do scalping and swing within a few hours.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am newbie and gathering experience from small lot trade, side by side demo practicing continues. Among any other session, I think London and US sessions are the best for trading considering it's frequent market movement. Whatever the session may be, we need to operate our trade according to a trading plan to avoid any unwanted hazards.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is certainly true that trading in the london and us session is always better for most traders but the absolutely best time to trade is when you get an accurate entry signal to enter a trade in the market and it can be at any time of the day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    best time to trade depend on the kinda trader we are whether long term trader or short trade and it also depend if we are part trader or full time.the beauty of forex is that you just have to understand the market before one can make profit in the business and it doesn't matter the time frame one is trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, best time to trade depending on the pair traded and style of a trader. If you choose GBPUSD and your style is day trade with follow the trends, best time to trade the london session - American session. If you choose AUDUSD on Asian session - America session.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast