What are the Disadvantages of forex?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are the Disadvantages of forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

What are the Disadvantages of forex?

I know that forex many advantages like this is the best alternative source of our income, it is a kind of business where we can develop yourself and can improve our life. but it has some disadvantages too like it has a risky nature. Can any one tell me some other disadvantages.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    There is no disadvantages of forex market. It is such a great business in which earning money has no ends. It is the business which can make us rich and gives us everything which we want in this market. The disadvantage is because of our mistake. If we did not do trades according to rules and plans then definitely we will face many problems.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    I know that forex many advantages like this is the best alternative source of our income, it is a kind of business where we can develop yourself and can improve our life. but it has some disadvantages too like it has a risky nature. Can any one tell me some other disadvantages.
    I think the disadvantage of the forex trading is that even we have the good skills of the trading and have the good experience of the trading we not know which way the trend of the market goes and we not properly analysis the market because it is unpredictable and adjective nature so that is the disadvantage of the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I do not really think that forex market has the disadvantages, but be certain about the ways that you want to be doing the trdaing, that is why the advantage will come in. If you do not win, there are trader hat are winning, so, that is not a advantage to me, it is just a personal encounter with the forex market, and it is your own personal fault.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Without learning forex if anyone try to earn from forex, then the possibility of getting loss can become greater than taking profit. In general, I do not find any disadvantage of forex trade, Forex is a risky trade, if we able to learn forex trade properly and move for trading then we may able to overcome our loss and become profited.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    According to the shortage of forex trading market turmoil really unstable at a certain time, the condition is that we can use to earn huge profits, but we could be in danger of losing all of our capital in a short time. Then the other shortcomings that the forex broker that we use, we often get the data verification process is very complicated, so I often have difficulty in verifying account for forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well the main disadvantage of forex is its unpredictability,unlike some other business whereby you stand a chance to know its season and peak moments,but in forex its simply impossible to know when the market would trend or of the trend would continue so traders tend to hope that they've made the right entry,for me this is the only disadvantage I can think of except if your trading with a wrong broker.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    we can earn lots of money in Forex online trading business and it is possible if we know some knowledge and information about that and the most disadvantages are that if we don't know anything about Forex market then it may chance to loose money..so first get some knowledge then trade..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    disadvantages of forex is that it has high risk so the trader may loose his money easily if he can not be able to trade well or if he trades with greed,another disadvantages is that the trader become more tense and nervous and this may affect on health,also staying beside the chart for long time may affect on his vision and cause some problem for him

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think there are no disadvantages of Forex trading.But i think it is a best online business where different people are trading and earning a lot of money.It very suitable that any one can do this business from anywhere and at any time.It has made people life better and able to fulfill their all requirement.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast