What is your opinion
    1. Love Forex why?
    2. Hate Forex? Why

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 130
    I like forex trading business because of how profitable it seems to be. Forex trading is like any other business, we make money in accordance to our trading knowledge and when we have failed on understanding the market, then there comes the losses we get. I love forex and I can't let it go because it is just the best business we can make consistent money with.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    We all love this business because no one can hate a business. Forex is a business in which our success is possible when we are work hard on it. If we work hard then we can earn good profit on it but if we are not work hard then we can never earn profit from this business. If we want success in this business then we need to love this business because then we can work with our full concentration which cause we are earn profit in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    I always love this business because this is the best business in this world and if we want success in our life and want to make huge money within short time then we must need to join this business. This business is make our life great and with help of it we can easily earn huge income every day. We all know that forex earning is unlimited with any investment which is reason I love this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    I so much like forex trading because I know I can make money form it, I know that there will be losses, but at the same time I know that we are to make the choice if we want to make money or not. It is all our choice and a lot of traders has been losing in forex trading because they lack the experience, forex does not make us loss but we make our selves loses because of incompetent learning.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345