What is your opinion
    1. Love Forex why?
    2. Hate Forex? Why

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    I love this business because this business has so much money and it gives me every time, it is the business which can gives me everything but in forex market we have to work hard and should do trades according to rules and plans otherwise we cannot be successful in this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Someone Love some one hate forex
    What is your opinion
    1. Love Forex why?
    2. Hate Forex? Why
    I love the forex trading because it give me the work when i am job less and secondly i think it give me the financial freedom and independent work which i do any time and earn the good money so i think the forex trading give me the hope to earn the big money in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I love forex because it gives me opportunity to earn huge money from home and don't need a university school education to join it everybody can join forex and i like contest were i trade all day and gives opportunity to win a huge capital and the forum bonus money gives opportunity to earn free money and then to trade with and then withdraw the profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    I love trading in the forex market. Trading in the forex market gives me the unique chance to keep doubling my money over and over which most normal job cannot give. Also forex gives my the chance to be my own boss and work at any time i choose

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I am a Forex trader,trading since 3 years and i love to trade in Forex market because it is very profitable and i have become consistent on behalf of making profits.Forex gives everyone many opportunities and benefits.I had worked hard for years and now i have been regarded as a successful Forex trader.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Well ill say some moments I hate forexqwhile I some moments i like forex especially those moments that I discover something new and exiting, trading forex is a very intrueging business but you need to handle you emotions so as not to get carried away by the market rush and confusion.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Those traders who do trade according to rules and plans will definitely love this business. These person earns more money than that of other person but those traders who are losing money because of their mistakes, will surely did not love this business and will looking for other business which have less risk and tension.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    The person or a trader who trade accordingly to rules and plans will definitely love this business.These persons earns lots of money than that of other person but those traders who are losing money because of their mistakes, will surely did not love this business and will looking for other business which have less risk and tension.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I have lost around $ 4000 USD from starting of my trading session. But still I love Forex, because I have made loss because of my own fault only. I do lot many open position at a time which result loss. Also I do not use stop loss and avoid basic rules of trading .
    But I hope Forex market has huge opportunity to make money in long run.
    SO I never give up and trying my best to recover my losses as well as to earn a handsome money from Forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast