Currency Strength Meter
Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Currency Strength Meter

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Currency Strength Meter

In this thread i want to talk about currency strength meter because it is very good for trading and we can know about the power or currency . so this way we can decision for place order buy or sell. also we can use this indicator with different strategies and different trading system.
    so we see some example about currency strength meter.
    currency strenth meter.png
    so this image we can see usd is much strong and chf is weak so usdchf we can buy also we see the chart.
    usdchf.png
    and other example is eur us weak and usd is strong so we sell eurusd let see chart.
    eurusd.png
    so this will help us thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    Last edited by rashid636; 07-23-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,205
    Given: 431
    Hi
    it's really nice something new coming to the knowledge house, anyways post the resources and fill the content ( half information don't make any sense)
    i have bookmarked this thread, and i will delete it after few days if you didn't update it or it will move to trash

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I may read some thing similar to that about the heat of the currencies on some of the economic sites which may be very good to show us the currency in the strength of the market than other currencies . also related to the economic calendars we can get that meaning . to understand about the trading rates

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I know this kind of trading program, I have seen it on several resourceful trading sites. It is good for the traders that wants to know the right currency to choose at some certain confusing times in the market. Also, it is a great way for traders to know the best pairs they can correlate quickly without giving much further analysis of doing it manually. Except that I do not know it exist on the mt4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    currency meter indicator works on referring the decision as perceiving use on returns with the major movesment with the currency on running with the different exchange on liquidation to gives of view on preparing execution of the new position with the submission of order.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    In Forex market there is many indicators .Some indicators give a good result about the market.Currency strength meter is another indicators in Forex market.A trader can use this indicators for knowing about currency strength.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes the currency strength meter its a very good indicator for traders who want to ad to his strategy or its a good tool for fundamental traders because the meter shows a good signal affter the news was release.Its a good tool to make your progress better in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    Yes the currency strength meter its a very good indicator for traders who want to ad to his strategy or its a good tool for fundamental traders because the meter shows a good signal affter the news was release.Its a good tool to make your progress better in trading.
    Well, it might be good in other ramifications, but I would say that the best use of this software is in the correlating trading means, it would tell traders the currency that has the best strength and the one that has the weakest power, so the trader would be able to match them together, it would give the best out for the trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    i trade using currency strength and for sure this is a very powerful mode of trading as it shows the current state of the market for one thing that i know in my trading is that pairs do not trade but it is the currencies that trade in the forex market so the weak currencies sell and the strong ones buy

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    It will be better to do trade with a proper co ordination, we have to combine couple of analysis and confirmations to get good signals during trading. Price action is one of the best trading style and right now I don't have any idea about currency meter indicator. I am not applying this indicator on chart, I am only using moving average, trend line and support and resistance for good confirmations.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast