Currency Strength Meter - Page 5
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Currency Strength Meter

This is very nice indicator but no file of download this indicator or trading system. Its very good indicator currency meter which tell us about weakness and strength of forex currencies. If we know the strong and weak currency then we can easily find a good trade in forex in which e can easily make good profit everyday.

Trader
    This is very good way to improve our trading style by the use of the currency strength meter and we can also know the worth of the currency and also the direction of the market can be measured by this good currency meter. We can easily apply this in our trading and through it we can just make money in the forex market with much easiness.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    This is very good way to improve our trading style by the use of the currency strength meter and we can also know the worth of the currency and also the direction of the market can be measured by this good currency meter. We can easily apply this in our trading and through it we can just make money in the forex market with much easiness.
    It is a means by which every trader could make sure they are handling the market with better precision, because part from the getting of the right trading direction by the trader, the trader will still know the market that is most promising through this means, that is why traders should try and use it for further benefits in their trade.

I have used currency strength meter very well in the past, I tried the indicator and the one available online, I found it yo be a very good addition to a trading but I can trade based on it only, I only see it as a good way to guide your trading and you can confirm the setup with the currency strength meter before you open any trade..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    I have used currency strength meter very well in the past, I tried the indicator and the one available online, I found it yo be a very good addition to a trading but I can trade based on it only, I only see it as a good way to guide your trading and you can confirm the setup with the currency strength meter before you open any trade..
    It is true, it might be a good way to get market very well, but i think that the strength will not be the main thing for traders, and the trader who are working in the market very well will know that the currency meters are just a means of deception, it is based on what the market is doing, not what the market will do in term of strength, and things might be late when the trader enters.

Trader
    it is a good helpful for the trader that wants to know which pairs are good for trading and so with this indicator he can find the best pairs, the trader can use it for trading and so he will be able to analyze the market well with it and will be able to find the good positions of trading and so he will be able to make good profits in most cases.

[lang=ar]i lobe this indicator i used some one look like it before and it could make money the theory was very easy find the strongest currency in the market and the weakest currency and ask yourself do you have the fundamental reasons and they are telling you they are going to continue , if yes then you should buy the strong currency and sell the weal currency[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]i lobe this indicator i used some one look like it before and it could make money the theory was very easy find the strongest currency in the market and the weakest currency and ask yourself do you have the fundamental reasons and they are telling you they are going to continue , if yes then you should buy the strong currency and sell the weal currency[/lang]
    [lang=id]in fact, this indicator is not much better than the MACD indicator so if you want a better indicator then you can set up MACD indicator very easily. the weakness of the indicator of the currency meter is that they are less sensitive to sudden movement so you have to have a lot of margin to anticipate the shortcomings of the accuracy of this currency meter indicator. I used it before but now I only use MACD indicator which can be set periodically to replace this currency meter indicator.[/lang]

I have tried the currency strength meter but I don't think there is something very special in it, there are many indicators that can do all what it does, it only shows the strength if a particular currency, it is very slow to respond to market cchanges and you can't use it to get early entry to a new trend, I can get all it will do for me from regular indicators like Macd and bulls power and bears power indicator

This indicator is good and I love it, if it is to tell us the strength of each currency like this , it is going to give traders the step to take as touching sell or buy, since all currency are in pair in the platform of trade , so the the stronger currency is having power over the weaker one.I will like to practice with this indicator and use it to trade in the future.
    Last edited by famousfx; 11-13-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast