Currency Strength Meter - Page 3
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Currency Strength Meter

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Currency Strength Meter

In this thread i want to talk about currency strength meter because it is very good for trading and we can know about the power or currency . so this way we can decision for place order buy or sell. also we can use this indicator with different strategies and different trading system.
    so we see some example about currency strength meter.
    Attachment 12883
    so this image we can see usd is much strong and chf is weak so usdchf we can buy also we see the chart.
    Attachment 12884
    and other example is eur us weak and usd is strong so we sell eurusd let see chart.
    Attachment 12885
    so this will help us thanks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by rashid636; 07-23-2015 at 03:18 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    This is new thing to me and it is good, though. I think this will help us to increase our winning percentage in trading. This Currency Strength Meter will let us know the strength of major currencies such as US Dollar, Yen, Euro, GBP, etc. I never use this method because I just seen this just now. Combining this to other trading methods is a good idea to make our strategy works better. But for me, I guess I don't have to attach this indicator to my trading strategy because mine already work well without this and I'm afraid if I add more things it won't make it better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    Currency Strength Meter
    the similar of one spread hilo meter to shows of the currency strength that trader might works of the better to see behind the logics of programmer on referring use of level with the depth on rank to gives of confirmation as preparing the order as managing use with the technical evaluation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    Curency meters are great tool to determine for exapmple at very beginig of some sesion (usually Tokyo open) which curency will go into corection . That is weakest and strongest curency before session opening. Some 30/40 pips corection is almost sure and safe trade with this kind of indicators. There are variou of the, some have section trough timeframes about strenth/weeakness...some of them showing just a situation in a moment of looking at.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by strobstrob View Post
    Curency meters are great tool to determine for exapmple at very beginig of some sesion (usually Tokyo open) which curency will go into corection . That is weakest and strongest curency before session opening. Some 30/40 pips corection is almost sure and safe trade with this kind of indicators. There are variou of the, some have section trough timeframes about strenth/weeakness...some of them showing just a situation in a moment of looking at.
    Its best to use currency strength meter according to the market session because a market session will tell you that how much affective market currency pair would be remain for the day and our currency meter will also helps us to know the movement of the that specific currency pair. For example if London session is going on then we can use it for the Euro/Usd analysis and when New York is coming then we can focus on Usd Based pairs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by strobstrob View Post
    Well I don't think that there is any surely in this market about the movement of the market, even people say that trend is our friend but did you have seen that market trend is paying all the time. Nope market trend would not be clear all the time and there are so many fundamental factor's which can change the direction of current trend. This is forex and better to do trade with proper discipline.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    this looks good indicator and help the traders a lot to decide if they will buy or sell according to the strength of each currency, but it is really work well and give real informations and how this indicator get these real informations to be sure if it is real or fake, but i think it worth to test it and see if it will work well or not and if it works well, so it will change the style of trading totally for many traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Well I don't think that there is any surely in this market about the movement of the market, even people say that trend is our friend but did you have seen that market trend is paying all the time. Nope market trend would not be clear all the time and there are so many fundamental factor's which can change the direction of current trend. This is forex and better to do trade with proper discipline.
    It is not possible for the market trend to be paying all the time, but i can advice you that it is the best because it will pay most of the time. And if you will agree, nothing is perfect, not to say of the forex business that is risky, the trend will do well for you when you know how to manage it well and get the money you need through it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I don't mostly depend on any indicator but I take help by indicator which help me to indicate the market. its true that market doesn't follow indicator. currency strength meter is good Indicator no doubt about that but you have to depend on yourself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    In my knowledge currency strength meter is very helpful. It is very powerful mode for for understanding market movement. This indicator is very good for every trader tools who makes a separate tools and follo this for good trade. It can help us to make good profit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sms2bd View Post
    In my knowledge currency strength meter is very helpful. It is very powerful mode for for understanding market movement. This indicator is very good for every trader tools who makes a separate tools and follo this for good trade. It can help us to make good profit.
    You are correct, this can help traders to know the movement of the market, but do not expect it to give you the direct movement of the pair you wnat to trade, it will only tell you how weak or strong a currency is, and it will be the trader that will take it up from there. I always appreciate this program more in correlating strategy, not in real trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast