Currency Strength Meter - Page 2
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Currency Strength Meter

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Currency Strength Meter

In this thread i want to talk about currency strength meter because it is very good for trading and we can know about the power or currency . so this way we can decision for place order buy or sell. also we can use this indicator with different strategies and different trading system.
    so we see some example about currency strength meter.
    Attachment 12883
    so this image we can see usd is much strong and chf is weak so usdchf we can buy also we see the chart.
    Attachment 12884
    and other example is eur us weak and usd is strong so we sell eurusd let see chart.
    Attachment 12885
    so this will help us thanks

Not allowed!
    Last edited by rashid636; 07-23-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    i didnt know of the currency strength indicator i guess i will have to look deeper into it although i am of the school of thought that rely solely on price action and E.M.A.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by perks View Post
    i didnt know of the currency strength indicator i guess i will have to look deeper into it although i am of the school of thought that rely solely on price action and E.M.A.
    Well friend only if suit to your trading style then you should use this indicator, it will only show you the strength of the currency pairs, means volatility that can you also calculate by checking charts but for a new trader it would be good to use this kind of indicator. So do you want to use it with price action and EMA? Do demo test at first for couple of days.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by perks View Post
    You have already got one reply for your question or comment. Currency strength means names is already hidden in its name, currency strength means the strength of a currency pair, this indicator will tell you which currency pairs are good for trading.
    Most of time we able to see strength in a currency pair when it support to a trend market, some time trend respond very quickly and some time we can see higher high and higher lows, and lower high and lower lows pattern.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well friend only if suit to your trading style then you should use this indicator, it will only show you the strength of the currency pairs, means volatility that can you also calculate by checking charts but for a new trader it would be good to use this kind of indicator. So do you want to use it with price action and EMA? Do demo test at first for couple of days.
    Sir this is not a indicator that I want to see in my trading strategy, because I have a good experience of high volatile pairs and I am using them regularly on chart, I mostly do trade in two, three pairs only. But this is a good indicator for those who know less about the volatility of currency pairs. By the way thanks for giving more clarification about the currency strength meter indicator. That's right demo is good for testing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rashid636 View Post
    Currency Strength Meter
    yes those works of the similar as occupying use of signals on returns with the attachment within the usdx and more of the eur currency meters as more to gives with the confirmation on trader as might to work with the deeper on inauguration as preparing the better precision on finale to submit with the secure of option.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Sir this is not a indicator that I want to see in my trading strategy, because I have a good experience of high volatile pairs and I am using them regularly on chart, I mostly do trade in two, three pairs only. But this is a good indicator for those who know less about the volatility of currency pairs. By the way thanks for giving more clarification about the currency strength meter indicator. That's right demo is good for testing.
    I do not think it is a direct indicator like that, only telling you the currency strength, and you can cross check them to know be the correlation trading in your work. That is not a bid deal for traders, it might be an added when to evaluate the currency you wnat to take if you are not sure of the stronger one that will add more value to your trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    Although i have spent a long time reading your post and the other members posts that i do not find where is the link for the indicators . i read totally and i liked that type of the indicators but now you have to show me its link please . also with some illustrations to help us how to make a good use of it .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Though you attached the charts but there is no indicator to download and of what use sharing this when there is no way you can download the indicator at least fore practice. There is no explanation on it is being used as well. When you create a thread of this type , it will do a lot of good to follow it up but I have never seen you doing this on this thread and hat means that you are not ready to share the indicators with people, anyway I stand to be corrected

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    I think currency index works well if you want it to be well placed for all reasons we know out there the market has these inde and the most effective is the usd index which makes trading easy for comparison , the usd is related to so man trading currencies that we all think of

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    I think currency index works well if you want it to be well placed for all reasons we know out there the market has these inde and the most effective is the usd index which makes trading easy for comparison , the usd is related to so man trading currencies that we all think of
    I am agree with you that USD index is good to know the strength of USD currency pairs but the thread creator want to describe in his own way he is talking about the currency strength meter in which we can see the strength of a currency pair in meter. Till now I don't have much idea of this but I would try to use this. The color red, yellow,and green represent to lower strength, higher strength, very lower, very higher that's great.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast