Currency Strength Meter - Page 29
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 319

Thread: Currency Strength Meter

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Currency Strength Meter

    In this thread i want to talk about currency strength meter because it is very good for trading and we can know about the power or currency . so this way we can decision for place order buy or sell. also we can use this indicator with different strategies and different trading system.
    so we see some example about currency strength meter.
    Attachment 12883
    so this image we can see usd is much strong and chf is weak so usdchf we can buy also we see the chart.
    Attachment 12884
    and other example is eur us weak and usd is strong so we sell eurusd let see chart.
    Attachment 12885
    so this will help us thanks

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by rashid636; 07-23-2015 at 03:18 PM.

  2. #281
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    You are correct, this currency meter does not help traders to understand the trend, it can only tell traders the strength of the currency they want to trade. We have to be so careful with this trading programs always, the currency strength can be deceptive at times, it might be the actual time we want to enter a trade that the currency power will start reducing.
    You should read what the article starter wrote about it, and with the name of the software we should know that it is a meter for us to know the strength of the forex assets we want to trade. After getting the strength of the forex asset we want to trade, we can be making some analysis along with it. That analysis will make sure that we trade sure assets and sure direction of that assets.

    Not allowed!

  3. #282
    Trader
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You should read what the article starter wrote about it, and with the name of the software we should know that it is a meter for us to know the strength of the forex assets we want to trade. After getting the strength of the forex asset we want to trade, we can be making some analysis along with it. That analysis will make sure that we trade sure assets and sure direction of that assets.
    What i could say about this trading program is for traders to be using it as a means of secondary analysis. The primary analysis will be through the real trading strategy that the trader is using for his basics, while the assurance on the momentum at which the market will move would be done through the use of the currency meter. This currency meter helps trader to deal automatically with the scope of correlation in particular.

    Not allowed!

  4. #283
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    To know the market pairs strength and weakness this is best indicator for us and we can use these strength and weakness in trading and make every day some good and big profit on this business. If traders are work hard their success will become easily possible for them and when traders are use this type of meters in their trading their success is become really easy for them.

    Not allowed!

  5. #284
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    9,294
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Currency strength meter is a good indicator, this indicator make it really easy to trade with any currency pair because it forecast every currency pair strength and show it to us how weak and strong the currency pair is, this currency strength indicator is a very simple means of trading in the market.

    Not allowed!

  6. #285
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,619
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Currency strength meter is a good indicator, this indicator make it really easy to trade with any currency pair because it forecast every currency pair strength and show it to us how weak and strong the currency pair is, this currency strength indicator is a very simple means of trading in the market.
    Yeah we can know every currency pairs strength and weakness with help of this indicator and if you are use it with its proper practice then you can make easily profit with help of this indicator. If you are like to use this indicator then your earning will become easy and traders can know well about this market and they will be able to earn profit every day.

    Not allowed!

  7. #286
    Trader Toyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7,692
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Currency strength meter is a good indicator, this indicator make it really easy to trade with any currency pair because it forecast every currency pair strength and show it to us how weak and strong the currency pair is, this currency strength indicator is a very simple means of trading in the market.
    Anything like this currency meter is good, it will make us trade with boldness and more assurance on what we are trading it for. We can be selecting the most accurate and promising currency pairs with this indicator, this will now be making us to trade with higher income making.

    Not allowed!

  8. #287
    Trader ict2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,052
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Anything like this currency meter is good, it will make us trade with boldness and more assurance on what we are trading it for. We can be selecting the most accurate and promising currency pairs with this indicator, this will now be making us to trade with higher income making.
    Guys i not disagree with you but before share any things we need well check if it good then we should share in everywhere, in case it not work according to our expectation then we should stop to share to save our time and money. What learn still i gain all signal of any indicatore and candle not make us trade well as long as not gather good exeprience on that. Any strong trend bound to change of its direction with the high pressure of high impact news.

    Not allowed!

  9. #288
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    Anything like this currency meter is good, it will make us trade with boldness and more assurance on what we are trading it for. We can be selecting the most accurate and promising currency pairs with this indicator, this will now be making us to trade with higher income making.
    Yes, as for the function which this currency meter is claiming to be performing, it is a good function, it will help us to trade forex better. But i have not tried this trading software before, i don't know if it will work as they say about it or not. Those traders who will want to try it have to set aside three months to practice it, it is through this that we can know the way it truly works.

    Not allowed!

  10. #289
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    I do not think this type of meter for know the currency strength and weakness are help traders to understand this market trend well. If we will use these meter and also use a another trading strategy then we will know better this market and its trend. If traders want to earn big money they must focus on their learning which is give them easy success.

    Not allowed!

  11. #290
    Trader ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,262
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by edy View Post
    I do not think this type of meter for know the currency strength and weakness are help traders to understand this market trend well. If we will use these meter and also use a another trading strategy then we will know better this market and its trend. If traders want to earn big money they must focus on their learning which is give them easy success.
    You need to be using this useful piece before you are commenting about it, there is no way this thing will be useless, it is working, but it is not the kind of indicators that will tell us the direction of the forex field, we should be careful with it. I have read a good portion of many traders comment on this article and i know that it is proper to use other strategies to analyze further.

    Not allowed!

Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •