Currency Strength Meter - Page 27
Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 321

Thread: Currency Strength Meter

  1. #261
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Currency strength is a good script that show the actual strength of different currency pair, this script is very good because it's make trading very easy as we don't have to spend minutes analyzing the market again, what we need is to choose and trade against the highest strength currency against the weakest this way it will be easy to make money in the market.
    I know it is a good indicator to know the power of the currencies, it will not make forex traders to trade badly when they do not choose the right currencies that will have the highest momentum for the trading day. This strength of a thing may not seems to be useful directly to traders but it is one of the gauge to analyze the forex pairs.

  2. #262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Be Patience
    Posts
    2,964
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know it is a good indicator to know the power of the currencies, it will not make forex traders to trade badly when they do not choose the right currencies that will have the highest momentum for the trading day. This strength of a thing may not seems to be useful directly to traders but it is one of the gauge to analyze the forex pairs.
    Yes, it is good trading indicator because it always tell us the market moving and direction however we can easily start our trade and make profit or loss from it. Sometime it help the trader to analysis the market because if we can properly analysis the market then we cane easily trade and make good profit in the stock market.

  3. #263
    Trader
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Masood11 View Post
    Yes, it is good trading indicator because it always tell us the market moving and direction however we can easily start our trade and make profit or loss from it. Sometime it help the trader to analysis the market because if we can properly analysis the market then we cane easily trade and make good profit in the stock market.
    It is good trading tool because it tell us market up or down condition or values so every trader of forex use it and always get good profit from this way. I have always use this tool for make our trading strategy because without it i have not properly trade and get successfully trade in the forex market.

  4. #264
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,184
    well it is very helpful in working in trading that it helps you to be aware of currency that where it iws strong or where it is weak,where it is high or low so you work with better analysis that helps you to be safe from loss that you became aware of currency in market that where it will be helpful or not.

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Be Patience
    Posts
    2,964
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    well it is very helpful in working in trading that it helps you to be aware of currency that where it iws strong or where it is weak,where it is high or low so you work with better analysis that helps you to be safe from loss that you became aware of currency in market that where it will be helpful or not.
    Yes, it is tell us currency weakness and strongness however we can easily make profitable trading strategy and get good earning. I have always use it when i have make trading strategy because without it we cannot understand market and could not make trading strategy for our trading business.

  6. #266
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,184
    yes you are right it is a very helpful indicator to get updates of different currency at the same time so you can be aware of currency high or low that where it will help you at what time and with which currency so you can make better profit and can analyse better in your trading.

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Be Patience
    Posts
    2,964
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    yes you are right it is a very helpful indicator to get updates of different currency at the same time so you can be aware of currency high or low that where it will help you at what time and with which currency so you can make better profit and can analyse better in your trading.
    It give us currency up or down market moving however we can understand it and test our trade from this way. So every trader use it and like it for our trading business and always get successfully trade and make good earning in the forex market. Without it sometime we could not find good market moving or trend for our trading business.

  8. #268
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,184
    it is a very good indicator of this platform that allows to you be aware of currencies strength that where it will help you and where it will be not helpful for you so can see the ups and downs in the currency that where the trading will be profitable and where it will be not.

  9. #269
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,122
    Some time ago I had this indicator installed in my mt4. I have understood that it is connected to RSI or stochastics so I have unistalled it because I do not need a few indicators showing the same thing. If anybody sees it better than RSI so it is OK , everybody can use tools that he likes. But personally for me it was not very good.

  10. #270
    Rola, No it does not
    This type of indicator determines the day trend of the pair by comparing the current price to the daily opening price and through it determines the strength of each currency by comparing the data taken from each currency pair It is that simple and it is not very effective to be used in trading.

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •