Currency Strength Meter - Page 21
Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Currency Strength Meter

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by houarisat View Post
    the currency strength meter is son useful but you need to know when and how to use it because it could be sometimes so wrong when a currency is so strong this doesnt mean that this curreny is going to lead for more X points because itt can fall at any time and the opposit this tool is only to help you taking you decision or use it reversly as i use it me for example i always wait for supply or demand zone and sell the strong currency or buy the lower one
    Yes, this is very useful trading indicator for our trading business because when we can use this indicator in our trade then we can easily make good trading strategy or chart pattern for our trade. This indicator help us to understand exit point of market or enter point of market these point is our trading strategy.

Banned
    Currency strength meter is good for our trading terminal because its tell us market sell or buy rate and we can think about it we can start our trade or not. I have use this indicator in our trade and sometime i have make good trading strategy and make good profit from our trade in the forex market.

Quote Originally Posted by adeel01 View Post
    Currency strength meter is good for our trading terminal because its tell us market sell or buy rate and we can think about it we can start our trade or not. I have use this indicator in our trade and sometime i have make good trading strategy and make good profit from our trade in the forex market.
    I don't use this trading program though, but i am certain that it is a very good program that will help traders to choose their trading pairs accurately. It will help traders to choose the trading pairs that are best performing at that time, and this will help traders to maximize the potential of their earning in the market. Aside that, it is just a mean that will automatically correlate the trading instrument that we want to trade for us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    I don't use this trading program though, but i am certain that it is a very good program that will help traders to choose their trading pairs accurately. It will help traders to choose the trading pairs that are best performing at that time, and this will help traders to maximize the potential of their earning in the market. Aside that, it is just a mean that will automatically correlate the trading instrument that we want to trade for us.
    of course, its help the trader to make good or profitable trading strategy and we can good profit from our trade. This indicator help the trader to analysis the market and tell us different between currency low pair connection and strong pair connection in our trade however he can easily start our trade and get good profit.

Banned
    This is a great indicator to trade with but we must first learn and understand how to make use of this indicator, when to take a trade and when not with the indicator before the indicator can make us money, this indicator is good because it can be easily trade with cause it's not really hard for one to understand when to buy and sell with this indicator.

Trader
    Currency strength is very important for traders and when we are use this indicator then our earning is become easy for us. If you are see that any currency pair is strong then buy it and if its show the weakness of any currency pair then sell that pair. So this is very good indicator to trade on this market and make money from our trades.

Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    Currency strength is very important for traders and when we are use this indicator then our earning is become easy for us. If you are see that any currency pair is strong then buy it and if its show the weakness of any currency pair then sell that pair. So this is very good indicator to trade on this market and make money from our trades.
    It is certainly no doubt that this currency meter is a very good trading program, it will at least tell traders the strength of the market they are about to enter. Although, it is not necessary to know the strength of the market you want to enter, because most traders are analyzing the market pairs they see, and they will rely on the fate of the market to make it move very well in their favour.

Banned
    Currency strength meter is an indicator that we can use to show us the actual strength or power of a currency pair, this is a good way to trade the forex market because with the strength of a currency pair comparing one currency to another will give us a good trading idea on which currency pair we should buy or sell because the strength is what we use to determine that.

Strength meter can be utilized if we have good application knowledge on that. I have no so much interest in that because no one indicator can help us giving reliable information about when I we open buy or sell order. market bullish or bearish we can understand watching different way. But right reversal or continuous reversal does not give us surety, that why we need various knowledge and experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Currency strength meter is an indicator that we can use to show us the actual strength or power of a currency pair, this is a good way to trade the forex market because with the strength of a currency pair comparing one currency to another will give us a good trading idea on which currency pair we should buy or sell because the strength is what we use to determine that.
    Yes, it is tell us currency previous and actual rate or moving however we can understand news strategy and make good trading strategy for our trade and make good profit in the forex market. This indicator is good ideal for make strategy and in this way we can became a good trader in the forex market.

Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast