Currency Strength Meter - Page 11
Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Currency Strength Meter

With discipline we can make use of such indicator and make good money, indicator that shows the strength or power or currency pair is very useful, especially when it shows the high and low strength of different currency pair with this we might be able to compare one currency to the other and get either a buy or sell trade making analysis very easy.

Banned
    thanks for the right information you gave but i think this is good for the peeps less known to the volatility of currency pair I am experienced to the high volatile pairs so this is not going to help me but please attach the link from where we can download and try this because i think trying something is never bad as i have seen your attachments I want to try it for the sake of knowledge

This will be a very good indicator for all to use especially newbie, I have seen all your attachment and must say that this indicator is pretty good and will help newbies make money in the market easily, but there is no link to download this indicator yet, so if you can put a link for us to download this indicator you should do that.

Banned
    it is a great way for traders to know the best pairs they can correlate quickly without giving much further analysis of doing it manually. Except that I do not know it exist on the mt
    4. I am not applying this indicator on chart, I am only using moving average, trend line and support and resistance for good confirmations.

Banned
    Currency strength meter is good forex tool for our trade. Because without this strength we cannot understand currency rate and up and down activity. If we cannot install this strength in our mt4 terminal then we cannot understand forex market and cannot make trading chart pattern and strategy for our trade. Without this strength we cannot set properly trade in mt4 terminal.

This will be the best way for traders to spot the best currency to focus on in order word with this indicator traders can make their buy or sell decision easily forex trading is a risky business so we need assistance from some tools to make our trading easy with this indicator everyone will be able to trade forex easily, so it's a very good indicator that one can rely on.

Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    it is a great way for traders to know the best pairs they can correlate quickly without giving much further analysis of doing it manually. Except that I do not know it exist on the mt
    4. I am not applying this indicator on chart, I am only using moving average, trend line and support and resistance for good confirmations.
    You are very correct, it will help traders to locate the best trading pair that will perform better in the market. But at times, this indicator is faking, it is always showing the representation of what is happening in the market at the moment, but the pair might be exhausted by the time the trader saw it. And this might not be the indication of what will happen in the nearest future.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    You are very correct, it will help traders to locate the best trading pair that will perform better in the market. But at times, this indicator is faking, it is always showing the representation of what is happening in the market at the moment, but the pair might be exhausted by the time the trader saw it. And this might not be the indication of what will happen in the nearest future.
    the indicators just work to record data from the market and i see the concept here to see for how much the fluctuation or volatile for the pairs, not give us the future and why indicators will never give us the signals, but we need to evaluate and analyze them first but maybe we can use it as consideration to find the pairs where will used for, but if traders have understood with pair characteristic or also follow the news or calendar economic can predict for market movements too,

Banned
    Currency strength meter is good tool in mt4 terminal because in this way we can easily understand trading buying or selling rate and easily set our trade. Without this meter we cannot know that buying or selling pipes in any currency. With the help of the this meter we can understand best currency for our trade. So i prefer and like this meter.

Trader
    This is really awesome meta trade 4 indicator which tell us about the market currency pair strength and weakness. If you are use this indicator then you must know that what is the market trend and how to earn profit to follow that market trend. I always like to work with these types of indicators. I want to ask that this indicator is available for meta trader 5 platform or its only for meta trader 4 platform.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast