Trading Made Simple
Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Made Simple

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Trading Made Simple

how we can made trading simple.share your strategies and your ideas.such as moving averages, indicators, RSI what every you use in trading to make profit.so this thread help other newbies trades those have start just trading and want to became success full trader. happy trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    You can make your trading very simple with the help of your practice and learning, no matter from where you are learning even I can teach you about a trading strategy but its depend upon your learning level and psychology too that how you will handle your losses in trading. Trading strategy will be only beneficial for you when you will become strong regarding your self control. Many player's use good trading strategies but they don't have proper management, skill, and psychology and they are still losing money in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Welcome to this forum mate, Personally I am using support and resistance based trading system, but its not an easy task to learn about it from the theory, if you want screenshots and more explanation about support and resistance methods then you have to visit to trading strategies section. There are many more trading strategies and you would easily get a good trading strategy from there for you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    I am following the trend and for that I am using three moving average EMA 50, EMA 100, EMA 200, the strategy of moving average is very simple to understand friend, Personally I am not using the RSI indicator, I think for newbies moving average strategies will be good, you can try to learn about two moving average cross over trading strategies, or a trend following trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Well, in my trading experience, it is not even the trading indicator or the strategy of the trader that would make it simple alone, the way the trader is going about trading it would add to this as well. And the ones of default indicators are simple, they are just a simple piece of trading tool for traders. Also, the custom indicators are basically developed for its simplicity.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Trading indicator's and methods are a lot and there is no doubt in it that trading indicator's have their our role in trading, I have a good experience with them and I am still using them, but they have some limitations and to cover that we have to use our own skill and experience, and this will give us the best use of our indicator's and analysis.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, in my trading experience, it is not even the trading indicator or the strategy of the trader that would make it simple alone, the way the trader is going about trading it would add to this as well. And the ones of default indicators are simple, they are just a simple piece of trading tool for traders. Also, the custom indicators are basically developed for its simplicity.
    What a good words here, I am agree with your view about the indicator's, Yeah nobody can replace the default indicators all we know that they were best in the market and they are still holding their grip in the market. There are so many default indicator's which are still popular and working well for traders, moving average, macd, bollinger are some of them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Trading indicator's and methods are a lot and there is no doubt in it that trading indicator's have their our role in trading, I have a good experience with them and I am still using them, but they have some limitations and to cover that we have to use our own skill and experience, and this will give us the best use of our indicator's and analysis.
    Trading with indicator not a bad thing if you have already so many year's of trading experience in forex, even all new trader's can use the indicator's but make sure that we are working with couple of more confirmations on our chart to make a good use of our indicator's, filtered signals would be better for our trading buy and sell.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    The advice i give to traders that want this kind of trading answer is to make sure they are trading with the strategy that is simple. When the strategy is simple, they will not have problems in making it work for them. And the working of traders with the strategies that they fully know is what will amke everything to be fine with them, not the simple strategy only.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    When I was trading with complex trading method I had nothing to show for it but when I kept my trading system simple stupid, I have good results to showcase. I need to tell you that you must practice trading until you get a system that you are comfortable with and that is why in forex trading, there is no alternative to learning and practice. It is through consistent practice you make that discovery and you must ensure hat you trade with something that is very simple

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast