Trading Made Simple - Page 3
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trading Made Simple

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Trading Made Simple

how we can made trading simple.share your strategies and your ideas.such as moving averages, indicators, RSI what every you use in trading to make profit.so this thread help other newbies trades those have start just trading and want to became success full trader. happy trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Well even when you have develop good skills, strategies and indicators it won't still be that simple to trade if you can't control your emotions, emotions control it important, because if you can't control your emotions no matter your strategy of trading it won't just be easy for you to trade and succeed, so it very important that we control our emotions while trading in the forex market for a better trading experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Well even when you have develop good skills, strategies and indicators it won't still be that simple to trade if you can't control your emotions, emotions control it important, because if you can't control your emotions no matter your strategy of trading it won't just be easy for you to trade and succeed, so it very important that we control our emotions while trading in the forex market for a better trading experience.
    Indeed because the experience is necessary to control your emotions and right understand of the market would be also essential understand to learn the control of our emotion, the learning of trading strategy, indicator's, analysis and all other skill will be differ from the learning of trading psychology. The control of trading psychology need a positive mind in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I am using support and resistance based trading system, but its not an easy task to learn about it from the theory, if you want screenshots and more explanation about support and resistance methods then you have to visit to trading strategies section. There are many more trading strategies and you would easily get a good trading strategy from there for you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by fx2015 View Post
    I am using support and resistance based trading system, but its not an easy task to learn about it from the theory, if you want screenshots and more explanation about support and resistance methods then you have to visit to trading strategies section. There are many more trading strategies and you would easily get a good trading strategy from there for you.
    Well its not much tough at all if you are thinking that in real account or demo trading account it will be tough for you to learn about the support and resistance, the support and resistance trading analysis is a very simple method of trading and I am sure that you will able to learn about it in few days or at least one month you need to understand it. Beside of it you should use demo trading account to understand the technical analysis in practical way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Indeed because the experience is necessary to control your emotions and right understand of the market would be also essential understand to learn the control of our emotion, the learning of trading strategy, indicator's, analysis and all other skill will be differ from the learning of trading psychology. The control of trading psychology need a positive mind in forex.
    It is very good to have the experience and letting it work for you in the way that you will not get to be making mistakes. You have to avoid the emotion and let the learning of the right trading psychology be what you need, and that is going to get you to the success as soon as possible while you do not leave the faith.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is very good to have the experience and letting it work for you in the way that you will not get to be making mistakes. You have to avoid the emotion and let the learning of the right trading psychology be what you need, and that is going to get you to the success as soon as possible while you do not leave the faith.
    Yes trader's have their own ways and approaches in trading and when those come under the proper money management and risk management then trader's most get out with handsome trading result. The control of emotion is related to our trading psychology so its a differ subject in trading the control of it would be also important same like the management.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading will be simple if the trader follow the rules of trading of his strategy and follow the trend, the trader needs to analyze the market well also before trading as this will help him to determine the proper positions of trading and so this will let him to get good results as he will know how to trade properly and make good profits from the market and make trading more simple.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Well, i made a simple trading system by trading at london market only, and using breakout trading system. It is very simple and easy for me. I think trading using indicator is not simple, because we need many hours to watch the indicator gives us signal, and i dont have so much time for doing so, then i trade using candlestick only

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I know a moving average cross over mathaod for this you have to use theree moving average which value is 200. when you completely setting your chart then look at at the chart when all theree moving average cross up from down then put buy, otherwise you can put sell.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think of the trading as a very simple work which we have to arrange for previously . o all of the trading matters must be included in the strategy w e use for the trading . the simplest ways are the best fro the good trading . there is no need to complex our concept fro the trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast