Do you agree with me that the indicators are a waste of time ?? - Page 145
Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145
Results 1,441 to 1,449 of 1449

Thread: Do you agree with me that the indicators are a waste of time ??

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 19

Do you agree with me that the indicators are a waste of time ??

traders ,
    Do you ask your self :
    Does the shapes of the indicators which moves the prices ?
    which is the tool for the other . the price or the indicator ?
    Meaning des the price use the indicator to go u[p or down ?
    I do not think so .
    I think that the only motivation fro any market to move is the News only
    and the economic and the polotical events
    Let us save our time in following these inicators and get ready to understand teh reals about the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    yes its true that ,indicators are very important for improving trading skills and no doubt it can be helpful for earning money in a short time,but it does not mean that all indicators are profitable it depends on trader's abilities for making best trade with the help of indicators ,so generally indicators are not waste of time.
    Indicators are very helpful for traders to get the high profit from this market. If we are use them in our trading then our trading is become very easy for us and we can earn easily the high profit from this market. If we are not use them then its very difficult for us to find the market movement or its trend but if we are use indicators then we can easily find the market trend and then make profit from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    yeah these indicators are waste of time and money of traders. If we are use indicators in our trading then we are not get the real market trend. We are need to know the real market trend then we can make profit but indicators are tell us about trend very late when this market is already move so much on that direction. That is reason I never like to trade with indicators in my trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 137
    Given: 76
    No sir , I do not agree with you that indicator are waste of times though most technical indicators are too lagging and repaint most often, that nonetheless does not make them worthless and useless as far as forex trading is concerned . There is no doubt that technical indicators are very helpful in the analysis of the market before any trade decision is taken at all. It is only that the chart must not be littered with too many indicators in order to avoid confusion and conflicting signals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    No sir , I do not agree with you that indicator are waste of times though most technical indicators are too lagging and repaint most often, that nonetheless does not make them worthless and useless as far as forex trading is concerned . There is no doubt that technical indicators are very helpful in the analysis of the market before any trade decision is taken at all. It is only that the chart must not be littered with too many indicators in order to avoid confusion and conflicting signals.
    Indicators are waste of time and money for those who actually dont know how to use them. In my case i would certainly prefer to keep the indicators like moving average or bollinger bands on my charts. To survive long in Forex a trader should work hard and practice first in demo account before going to trade in real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    If you do not no how to trade with indicator it will be waste of time and money for you but if you have the interest to trade with indicator and you believe that this tool can help you make money, you can choose one of the indicator spend some time to practice with the indicator in you demo account for some time before trading in live account you can do great with that indicator.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Indicators are waste of time and money for those who actually dont know how to use them. In my case i would certainly prefer to keep the indicators like moving average or bollinger bands on my charts. To survive long in Forex a trader should work hard and practice first in demo account before going to trade in real account.
    If one is not serious about his learning, then not just an indicator, but the whole business of trading will be vain and give losses. There are good indicators that can be useful in knowing the trend and breakouts but when you work with them seriously. Using an indicator on demo for a while makes you more familiar with it and also lets you to test it before you use the same on real account.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 32
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    If one is not serious about his learning, then not just an indicator, but the whole business of trading will be vain and give losses. There are good indicators that can be useful in knowing the trend and breakouts but when you work with them seriously. Using an indicator on demo for a while makes you more familiar with it and also lets you to test it before you use the same on real account.
    It is not mandatory that one should be using indicators but if one is not able to get good results he can improve the way he is using indicators. And if one chooses not to use indicators, then he can use price action which is self sufficient and genuine way of studying the market. Relying totally on indicators is the wrong way of using them. So there are traders earning with indicators and losing with indicators too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 147
    I don't think so...
    You did not mention clearly what indicators you mean, while the news itself is an indicator of the fundamentals. And many other indicators for fundamental analysis, how can you analyze the political situation without a supporting indicator? You're just talking about technical indicators, whereas beyond that there are so many fundamental indicators that you do not know about.

About technical indicators, there are leading and lagging indicators, lagging indicator follow the price, leading indicator not follow the price.
    Indicators is just be made to help us in analysis, not for make the price moving according to it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    It is not mandatory that one should be using indicators but if one is not able to get good results he can improve the way he is using indicators. And if one chooses not to use indicators, then he can use price action which is self sufficient and genuine way of studying the market. Relying totally on indicators is the wrong way of using them. So there are traders earning with indicators and losing with indicators too.
    Whatever tools and techniques you chose to trade, you should use it knowing and then you can get sweet results. indicators are not any waste of time, but the thing is they have to be used with good understanding or else we wont get any good results from them. The thing is some traders are doing it well by making use of indicators and some purely by the price action.

Not allowed!

Page 145 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145