Demo account is one for the newbies ?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Demo account is one for the newbies ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Arrow Demo account is one for the newbies ?

The mostly traders think that the demo is just for the newbies and when they get the experience in the trading then the stop the practice in the demo but i suggest all the trader the demo is helpful for all either you are newbies or professional trader you always need the practice in the demo trading so what is your opinion about ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    demo account is for every trader for professional as well i am in forex from almost three years and still i am working in demo account and managing both accounts cause i know without demo practice i cant make my skills strong more trade in demo more experience we gain cause in demo we not have a fear of loss of real money so we can test our new skills as well on demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Demo account is the best account and it gives understanding to us. It is the account which can gives us a good trading system and by such system we can able to earn money , it is the practice account and it is much necessary for us in this market but new traders should used it as a real account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    rai504, Absolutely true ways of demo account is one for the newbies , if a newbies directly starts their career in forex business with the real account then they are doing it the wrong way. It is very dangerous for them , they may lose all of they money at once, so that newbies must first learn about trading on the demo account, practice on it for a more time and then start career on the real account if steady and confident for that

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    in my view i think demo account is not only for the newbies . it is for all traders . Forex trading is very high risky business . in demo account traders can practice more and more to gain knowledge and experience . that can help them to success in real account .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Demo accounts are often used for beginner traders who are learning forex tutorial and also learning that they get from various sources. While more expert traders often use a demo account to test strategies and forex robot to get the most accurate results.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Demo accounts are often used for beginner traders who are learning forex tutorial and also learning that they get from various sources. While more expert traders often use a demo account to test strategies and forex robot to get the most accurate results.
    Of course a very useful demo account for all traders who are learning, even not just for newbies, because the demo account can also be used to test systems that may be we just learned , apart from that demo account to be very useful for newbies, because the forex market in the demo is similar with the real forex market, so we learn to understand the forex market by demo, that means we also study the real forex market without spend of money to deposit

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    The mostly traders think that the demo is just for the newbies and when they get the experience in the trading then the stop the practice in the demo but i suggest all the trader the demo is helpful for all either you are newbies or professional trader you always need the practice in the demo trading so what is your opinion about ?
    Well to an extent I would say that demo account are mostly for novice,an experienced or professional trader who has gained experience of the currency market can afford to open a mini account to try out his or her strategy.so demo to me is basically recommended for new traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes demo accounts are very use account for any new traders in Forex trading market.Demo accounts are used for practicing trading with virtual money and no risk.It helps in building up confidence and gaining experience.Demo helps in making his/her own trading plan which is required for trading in forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes the demo account is not only for the newbies because the professional traders also use it to test their strategy and also to make new strategies so a demo account is of multiple uses and we can not say that it is just for the newbies to do the practice or anything like that.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast