THV MTF EA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: THV MTF EA

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50

THV MTF EA

BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF THE EA: THF MTF EA was first introduced in 2006 by a developer called cobraforex. This EA was popular around that time, and many sites and traders tested it for many years because it was a free EA for everyone to use and make their reviews on it. And as for the review made by general public and the general testing of this developer on the EA, the developer tried to perfect this EA for about 6 good years, this brought about the introduction of subsequent version of the EA, thereby produced Eight versions before they finally gave up about the EA. The cobraforex attributes kudos to xux99 as the main coder, Caveman for adapting money management options, and Karun for incorporating divergence detection and an option to avoid that the EA takes trades during News.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THV MTF EA: This EA is based on the trading concept that is very good because it entails a good trading indicator and utilized the principles of support and resistance and trend-line in its trading. The EA uses popular trading indicator called trix on any time frames to spot its trading set up, the trix is the primary indicator of the EA.

And apart from the trix indicator, another indicators being used by the EA is ichimoku, but ichimoku is only a secondary, and they both work together in order to give a meaningful signal for the EA.

PERFORMANCE OF THE EA: Although this EA is not working anymore, it has been removed from functioning on the trading chart by the developer, and if the you place it to work, it would read expired.

thv mtf.jpg

The past performances chart of this EA is shown below;

THV MTF IMAGE.jpg

The way of its operation is shown below;

Attachment.jpg

CONCLUSION: One important thing I love about this EA is that it gave room for good money management plans, and I believe that the trader with good settings should have better result by using this EA. I hope the developer would come out with a latest version soon, so that won't show expired anymore.

Also, I would appreciate a comment of other forum members about this EA, how it works, the indicator it uses, multi-timeframe ability and the reason why it is included among the EAs to be talked about on this contest, because it is expire though, but there would be a reason why it is included on this forum contest. I wish you all good luck!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    you are the first member of the forum who joined of contest with the submission of ea on occupying the customs indicator with the system.
    let us see the ea to work with the demo test plan on showing results to helps the trader works on winning of the trading jobs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    you are the first member of the forum who joined of contest with the submission of ea on occupying the customs indicator with the system.
    let us see the ea to work with the demo test plan on showing results to helps the trader works on winning of the trading jobs.
    Thanks for the commendation sir, I guess I am the only one that explained the indicators and the system that is functioning on the EA, thanks for noticing that. But as regarding your second statement, lots of traders says it is working with certain settings on demo, while some others says it does not. I believe that when the setting is correct, it would work.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes after running by the demo plan and see results i guess trader might wants to upgrade plan to real trading with the ea.
    please gives link to ea download

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes after running by the demo plan and see results i guess trader might wants to upgrade plan to real trading with the ea.
    please gives link to ea download
    If you read my thread well, you would realize that I said the current version of the EA has expired, and the next version is what we are waiting for till now. I hope the developer would perfect the newest version of the EA soon, so that we can be trying it as you have said. It is a big challenge for me to write on such EA though.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I took my time to research more on this EA and gathered more pictures, statements and reviews about the users, and I realized that it might be a simple alteration in the way of making management that would perfect this EA to expectations of the developers. I realized that it is good to use it on 4 hours time frame only, and the stop loss be set to 40-50pips, while the take profits should be set to 100-150pips. This setup is for EURUSD only, another setting might apply to other trading pairs. I would update on more research. Thank you!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Hi, I have the experience of using THV cobra trading system, but I just use it on manual trading, as I know there are various templates of THV trading system. I try it in 2012 (as I remember). This system will suitable for newbies because the template is easy to understood.

I never know if the developer launch an automated trading version for their system. Unfortunately the current version already expired, I hope they will launch the new version of their EA. Thanks for this useful thread.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Hi, I have the experience of using THV cobra trading system, but I just use it on manual trading, as I know there are various templates of THV trading system. I try it in 2012 (as I remember). This system will suitable for newbies because the template is easy to understood.

I never know if the developer launch an automated trading version for their system. Unfortunately the current version already expired, I hope they will launch the new version of their EA. Thanks for this useful thread.
    Thank you for stopping by at my EA section sir. And of course you are very correct about the manual version of the trading program. There are manual versions of the trading system along the EA versions, and it is about the same time you referred to, except that it was first released around 2005.

And the manual versions might even give a better result if the trader could handle it on a strict trading notes. Also, my hope is for the developer to launch the latest version. Best regards!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    you tried in your way of expression of your EA. what captured by attention is the strategy you explained and how the EA is making stop loss and take profit function. i do not believe in robots, robots does not always work and i see it to be always lack of stop loss mostly in the robots this makes them losing instead of winning. i do hope the company has not given up fully over this EA.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    you tried in your way of expression of your EA. what captured by attention is the strategy you explained and how the EA is making stop loss and take profit function. i do not believe in robots, robots does not always work and i see it to be always lack of stop loss mostly in the robots this makes them losing instead of winning. i do hope the company has not given up fully over this EA.
    Thank you for the commendation about my expression. Also, i do not really believe in robots myself, but I still hope that there are some robots that would worth the stress of the developer one day. And I have heard many traders making money through the use of robots, so it is possible to find a good robot if we search well and have the right settings.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast