THV MTF EA - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THV MTF EA

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

THV MTF EA

BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF THE EA: THF MTF EA was first introduced in 2006 by a developer called cobraforex. This EA was popular around that time, and many sites and traders tested it for many years because it was a free EA for everyone to use and make their reviews on it. And as for the review made by general public and the general testing of this developer on the EA, the developer tried to perfect this EA for about 6 good years, this brought about the introduction of subsequent version of the EA, thereby produced Eight versions before they finally gave up about the EA. The cobraforex attributes kudos to xux99 as the main coder, Caveman for adapting money management options, and Karun for incorporating divergence detection and an option to avoid that the EA takes trades during News.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THV MTF EA: This EA is based on the trading concept that is very good because it entails a good trading indicator and utilized the principles of support and resistance and trend-line in its trading. The EA uses popular trading indicator called trix on any time frames to spot its trading set up, the trix is the primary indicator of the EA.

And apart from the trix indicator, another indicators being used by the EA is ichimoku, but ichimoku is only a secondary, and they both work together in order to give a meaningful signal for the EA.

PERFORMANCE OF THE EA: Although this EA is not working anymore, it has been removed from functioning on the trading chart by the developer, and if the you place it to work, it would read expired.

Attachment 12878

The past performances chart of this EA is shown below;

Attachment 12879

The way of its operation is shown below;

Attachment 12880

CONCLUSION: One important thing I love about this EA is that it gave room for good money management plans, and I believe that the trader with good settings should have better result by using this EA. I hope the developer would come out with a latest version soon, so that won't show expired anymore.

Also, I would appreciate a comment of other forum members about this EA, how it works, the indicator it uses, multi-timeframe ability and the reason why it is included among the EAs to be talked about on this contest, because it is expire though, but there would be a reason why it is included on this forum contest. I wish you all good luck!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    If I prefer manual trading model because I can get a greater profit than using EA robots in addition to the manual trading can improve my ability to analyze market movements which for me is very important for a trader to be able to analyze the market with good

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    I think this EA can work with any strategy and so it could work with scalping till long term trading because it has some good indicators that work well with the trend and so it can follow the trend and maximize the profits, the trader can test it on different pairs and see with which of them it will work well and give better results for the trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    PERFORMANCE OF THE EA: Although this EA is not working anymore, it has been removed from functioning on the trading chart by the developer, and if the you place it to work, it would read expired.
    I have heard about this ea and also I've ever got it, it is true, this ea is not working anymore because of expired. So far I am impressed with the performance of this ea, I see the results of backtest that you have done and shared here, but I do not know if there is any recent update from this ea, if yes, maybe many traders who buy it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the indicator uses the function of ichimuko and trix indicators and both are good for the trader and help him to find good positions due to formation of a good signal from the indicator, this indicator looks it can be used with any different style and so it may be good with different traders of different style so it can give good results to them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    the indicator uses the function of ichimuko and trix indicators and both are good for the trader and help him to find good positions due to formation of a good signal from the indicator, this indicator looks it can be used with any different style and so it may be good with different traders of different style so it can give good results to them.
    [lang=ar]There is no good indicator completely and there is no bad indicator but the secret is in the settings and use the best time frames that suit each case according to the strategy that you want .so do not rush to judge the indicator without these factors in addition to the appropriate time that is including the market situations.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    you attempted in your method for articulation of your EA. what caught by consideration is the procedure you clarified and how the EA is making stop misfortune and take benefit work. I don't have confidence in robots, robots does not generally work and I see it to be dependably absence of stop misfortune for the most part in the robots this makes them losing as opposed to winning. I do trust the organization has not surrendered completely finished this EA.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Hi, I have the experience of using the THV Cobra trading system, but I use it in manual trading because I know THV trading systems have different templates. I try it in 2012 (as I remember). The template is easy to understand because the template is suitable for newbies.

I do not know whether the developers launch an automated trading version for their system. Unfortunately the current version has already expired, I hope they will launch the new version of their EA. Thanks for this useful thread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    the trader can use the system for trading and making of some money especially if there is a trend and so the trader will be able to enjoy trading and making of continuous profits, the trader needs to follow the signals come from the trading system and filter it to be able to trade with better conditions and make more and more money easily.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123