THV MTF EA - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: THV MTF EA

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50

THV MTF EA

BRIEF INTRODUCTION OF THE EA: THF MTF EA was first introduced in 2006 by a developer called cobraforex. This EA was popular around that time, and many sites and traders tested it for many years because it was a free EA for everyone to use and make their reviews on it. And as for the review made by general public and the general testing of this developer on the EA, the developer tried to perfect this EA for about 6 good years, this brought about the introduction of subsequent version of the EA, thereby produced Eight versions before they finally gave up about the EA. The cobraforex attributes kudos to xux99 as the main coder, Caveman for adapting money management options, and Karun for incorporating divergence detection and an option to avoid that the EA takes trades during News.

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THV MTF EA: This EA is based on the trading concept that is very good because it entails a good trading indicator and utilized the principles of support and resistance and trend-line in its trading. The EA uses popular trading indicator called trix on any time frames to spot its trading set up, the trix is the primary indicator of the EA.

And apart from the trix indicator, another indicators being used by the EA is ichimoku, but ichimoku is only a secondary, and they both work together in order to give a meaningful signal for the EA.

PERFORMANCE OF THE EA: Although this EA is not working anymore, it has been removed from functioning on the trading chart by the developer, and if the you place it to work, it would read expired.

Attachment 12878

The past performances chart of this EA is shown below;

Attachment 12879

The way of its operation is shown below;

Attachment 12880

CONCLUSION: One important thing I love about this EA is that it gave room for good money management plans, and I believe that the trader with good settings should have better result by using this EA. I hope the developer would come out with a latest version soon, so that won't show expired anymore.

Also, I would appreciate a comment of other forum members about this EA, how it works, the indicator it uses, multi-timeframe ability and the reason why it is included among the EAs to be talked about on this contest, because it is expire though, but there would be a reason why it is included on this forum contest. I wish you all good luck!

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Thank you for the commendation about my expression. Also, i do not really believe in robots myself, but I still hope that there are some robots that would worth the stress of the developer one day. And I have heard many traders making money through the use of robots, so it is possible to find a good robot if we search well and have the right settings.
    Manual is always best, but yes that we can implement our trading ideas and our trading strategy in a robot and can utilize it well for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Manual is always best, but yes that we can implement our trading ideas and our trading strategy in a robot and can utilize it well for trading.
    Both the manual and the robots trading are good, it all depends on how the traders is working them out. Even this EA has given me so clue about the robots trading generally, and I am sure that if this EA could be well modified, it might still have a better results than most of the commercial EAs. This is because of the good managerial systems coded in it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Thank you for the commendation about my expression. Also, i do not really believe in robots myself, but I still hope that there are some robots that would worth the stress of the developer one day. And I have heard many traders making money through the use of robots, so it is possible to find a good robot if we search well and have the right settings.
    i hope so, but until now all robots i tested and see other traders tested all fails. many robots has being tried with many settings and backtests, they can not make money for traders in the long run, they fail within months. i will be going about to trade my manual trading, it can tell you when to lose and when to win all by my own hand and doing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i hope so, but until now all robots i tested and see other traders tested all fails. many robots has being tried with many settings and backtests, they can not make money for traders in the long run, they fail within months. i will be going about to trade my manual trading, it can tell you when to lose and when to win all by my own hand and doing.
    There is no lie in what you have said and I am using a manual trading for this same reason as well. But for the fact that I have seen some reasonable trading strategies that this robot works with and some good proves of the results of the robots, I am still optimistic that soonest a robot with good trading performance would be developed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Well EAs are always a good idea to make money if your EA performs the right way. But the problem is most of the EAs dont work so well and people lose money because of this. that is why it is very much necessary to test an easy as much as possible before entering in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    I was among those who downloaded the first set of the EAs for testing and this performed better in the first trial but some bugs were discovered that requested for the attention of the owner of the EAs and upon having new updated version , the performance improved than before but later the Ea was not consistent in retaining some of the profits earlier made but the trading strategy called cobra trading system works accurately up till today if traded manually

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I remember this ea it was popular for those back years but now there are so making robot that you can trade with very well and most of them have a difference that they are going for and that is one thing that they are so different from most important that you have to know is to know that trading with robots should be able learn how you gain from this acclaimed

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes to work with the robot as running of distinct on rules with the strategy to work with the selection of technical system as opening position, that more to helps with the decision as working of the deeper appreciation as managing the customs of work with the evaluation to gives with the better on reference to work of the further improvesment with the ea trading plan.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    there is a strategy called THV and i used it before for smetimes, it is god on the higher time frames but not on the lower one, so i want to know if the expert do the same or it can be used on any time frame, i think this expert is good because it depends on good strategy and so it can give good results and help the traders to make good money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    I don't trust EA. Market movement not depend on EA basis or any technical analysis basis. But I trust that If you have a good money management then you can use EA and if anybody can try to make profit but not not understand about this market then he/she can use EA.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast