Which one is more harmful in the trading greed and fear?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which one is more harmful in the trading greed and fear?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

Which one is more harmful in the trading greed and fear?

I think greed and fear is both are very harmful so that why need i thin both are very harmful what you think which is more harmful as compared to the others.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Well dear both are really harmful for us in trading and both gives us more loss in forex market, we must have to do trades according to plans and rules every time in order to earn money without any problem so focus on learning and planing is really important for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Greed of the most common causes of loss in forex so we must focus in order to reduce the proportion of greed and risk in the forex market and must know that the capital management is the only way to succeed in Forex beside a strong strategic determine which strong points that go into them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    A trader with the greed and fear are the bad trader and they can not make more useful amount of money from the Forex trade. Greed and fear is the harmful for the Forex trading. Since we are the more expert trader in the Forex trade we need to give up this two from the Forex trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I think the most dangerous is fear, because if we experience fear in forex trading, we will not be able to survive in the long run forex trading, while greed can make us suffered heavy losses, but most forex traders are not going to give up if they lose because their greed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 22
    rai504, That is true no one denies that both fear and greed are two harmful emotion in forex trading. if this emotions are followed by a trader then i am sure they may lose their capital in the profitable business. its because greed and fear makes psychological condition of trader that is not good .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    greediness will only lead to more loss when trading,no matter the profit we might have made when trading if we dont separate our greediness out trading we are only gonna end up losing all that we might gain before,so that is why greed is not good but i guess being afraid might work to some extent if one is new to the market is kinda understandable to be scared.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I will always bet it that it is the fear that is most harmful, this is why you must be very careful about the money that you are investing into the market, this is where the fear comes in first through. If you also shun the thins that you are hearing in the market about the way traders losses their money, it will do you a whole lot of good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by rai504 View Post
    I think greed and fear is both are very harmful so that why need i thin both are very harmful what you think which is more harmful as compared to the others.
    Yes, both the greed and fear are equal harmful for profitable forex trading. If we fear to loss, then we cannot be able to become a forex trader. On the other hand, our greed is enough to destroy our all trading capital. So, we should be abstain from greed in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 22
    cozard007, Its right , for many trader not take attention about fear, while cause fear we can not make more profit because we will miss good opportunity and even fear of losing money from this Forex trading business. if we are fear more then we will not earn more.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast