Thread: Learning from loss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1

Learning from loss

Many traders will certainly experience "margin call" or even "stop out" in this business.
    But first of all, they need to know what they can gain under that kind of despair moment. I won't say how despair we are when we met that kind of condition, i have experienced margin call or even stop out a few times already after all. But the bigger picture is how we are going to use that losing experience for sure.

There are 2 kinds of trader in this world, after getting a stop out then they leave this business since they think it is just too hard for them or they have lost all of their money. The second one is the loser that make a use of their last losing reason, take a look at the reason behind their loss last time and earn more money in the future with it.

That is what important if you really with to become a pro in this business. But even so, you need to always make a research about every loss in your trade. Even a research about how you can get the profit would be better as well. And then always remember to trade not with all of your money since if you got stopped out when you are still learning, you will lost everything by then.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    You are right on the point you are trying to bring out of this thread. Forex traders should not just give up in the market trading, they should try very hard to learn something from the failure they have gotten initially. It would be very reasonable for traders to also have a trading journal that would be helping them to correct the mistakes they are making in the market. If any trader could learn from the mistakes they have had, they would use it to build a better future if utilized well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are right on the point you are trying to bring out of this thread. Forex traders should not just give up in the market trading, they should try very hard to learn something from the failure they have gotten initially. It would be very reasonable for traders to also have a trading journal that would be helping them to correct the mistakes they are making in the market. If any trader could learn from the mistakes they have had, they would use it to build a better future if utilized well.
    It is not that easy you know so many of them gave up before they could even think of they can become successful traders.

And before a trader will thus not give up when he or she is losing then it means that the trader has a good source of motivation. However, I did learn from my loss and so far so good it has helped me a lot and I have learn so much from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    It is not that easy you know so many of them gave up before they could even think of they can become successful traders.

And before a trader will thus not give up when he or she is losing then it means that the trader has a good source of motivation. However, I did learn from my loss and so far so good it has helped me a lot and I have learn so much from it.
    yes learning from loss is hard and accepting also but if we accept it and we learn from loss then i think we can gain good experience here, i am earning good experience from here now, we all should learn more and more on demo account first after practice we can earn but if we avoid all things which comes from loss it is also a best experience to avoid losses again

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Thats what its true about trading forex they are trading forex to understand how to make some effort to learn trading effort is to trade fore and know how to be good in the right way we have to really believe in the effort and when you lose its just a simple set back but you can work as hard to know what to do

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Yes we can take lesson from the loss. Loss is the best way to learn. When we fall in the loss we try to know the reason behind the loss and that is how we can improve our trading condition. Do not avoid the loss. After falling in loss try to know the reason and work on it so that you do not repeat that mistake again. There is always a reason behind the loss. Know that reason and move forward.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    YES, we should not give up the forex as it is not the revenge of loss, we should learn from our mistakes and should work with more dedication and interest, loss always give the lesson and it comes due to forex uncertainty, no trader try to get the loss deliberately.
    So we should learn from the loss if loss occur and should make try to avoid that mistake which cause the reason of loss, trading with this method, we can overcome on loss and can earn more and more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    yes your right i m here to learn from many times cause when i start trade then i face loss almost in every trade but in time to time i increased my knowledge cause you feel like a challenge in this field then you decide you do more hard work and then you do it but in start you face loss its not big thing just focus on your right path ...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    in this market i seen many traders who loss 1st and then they are concern for learning actually this is not good at all if you want to earn then you have to go 1st learn from this market.They are not making profit because of the losses are greater and they are not getting their good in managing the trading account.They are more successful in doing their market trading and getting good result so keep hard work always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahida View Post
    in this market i seen many traders who loss 1st and then they are concern for learning actually this is not good at all if you want to earn then you have to go 1st learn from this market.They are not making profit because of the losses are greater and they are not getting their good in managing the trading account.They are more successful in doing their market trading and getting good result so keep hard work always.
    I agree with your opinion about leanring and its importance before start trade we have to understand that with good learning and knowledge we are able to make good and better trade we have to manage out learning properly which will give us good results in understanding and making our trade perfect .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 305 123451151101 ... LastLast